She Likes You So Much

Amelia's POV

"So, Sofster. Which one?" Arizona says, pointing to the cookies. 

"Chocolate chips, Momma! Chocolate chips!" Sofia jumps up. 

"Okay, how about you Amy?" Arizona looks up at me as well as Sofia. I smile. 

"I'll get chocolate chips too." I giggle. 

~~~

"I'm the space alien, taking over your planet princess astronaut!" Arizona jumps on top of the couch with her scrub cap on her head and a pretend sword in her hand. I lift Sofia off of the chair and run around with her in the air. 

"Melia... put me down!" She laughs. And I place her on the same couch as Arizona. 

"Come and fight me," Arizona laughs, battling with Sofia. I pull out my sword and it comes clashing between them. 

"Haha!" I say cleverly, raising my brow. Arizona jumps at me, pushing me on the ground and tickling me. "S...top th...that!" I say between my laughs.

"Take her down, mommy!" 

~~~

I was reading my book at night, when Arizona stepped in. She was wearing a red nightgown that was a little see through, showing some cleavage. Shit.

"Hey," She says softly, laying down next to me.

"Hey," I plant a kiss on her lips, dropping the book off the bed. 

"I just put Sofia to sleep." She cuddles closer to me. 

"That's nice." I stop for a moment. "Do you think she likes me?" 

"Are you serious?" She laughs. "She likes you so much, Amy. Who wouldn't? You're brilliant, funny, talented, you're... everything she could ever ask for. I even got jealous how close she was to you." She says, out of breath. "She loves you." 

"She does?" I grin, giggling a little. 

"She really does." 

"I'm glad. I really like her too."