So Baby Just Undress Me

Amelia's POV

"Arizona, baby. You need to eat. We are going to Disneyland tomorrow, remember?" I rubbed her back as she threw up in the toilet. She was so sick when she found out. A few hours after she told me, she just cuddled into me and sobbed.

"I can't. Amelia. I'm sorry, I can't do it. I need Sofia." She sobbed as I wiped the tears from her face.

"Oh, sweetheart." I kissed the top of her forehead. "Please? Just one meal. For me?" I gave her loving eyes.

"Okay," She whined. After eating and brushing her teeth, she laid helplessly on my lap and placed her head on my breasts. As she kept whimpering, I played a movie and kept kissing her neck. We haven't had sex in a while. Maybe it could be her escape.

"Arizona?" I call out from the bed. She walks over to me, revealing her fake leg. It never bothered me whenever Arizona and I would make love and she had no leg. I could tell she was insecure and tense whenever I would touch it, but it soon faded away in pleasure.

"Hey." She smiles, her eyes still puffy but very cute.

"Need help?" I ask as she sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Yes please," She groans, kneading her skin on her left leg.

"Okay," I kneel down in front of her, cupping her face lightly. She gives me a sad smile but looks away. "Baby, look at me."

"N-No," She just turns even more.

"You'll get through this, I know you can." I say, helping her put on her prosthetic.

"I can't, Amelia. I just... he meant so much to me." She started tearing up.

"Hey, hey." I say in a calm and caring voice, massaging her limb.

"I'm sorry, I don't feel good. Amelia. I don't know if I'm able to go to Disneyland without feeling this way." She sobs in my arms. I just rub her back as I sit more comfortably on the bed.

"Arizona," I sigh. "Do you know anything else that would make you feel better? It could be your escape. Sure, it's okay for you to get through this but maybe there's a way. A quicker, easier way."

"You're talking about sex aren't you?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes and a pouty face.

"It's like you have hormones," I giggled.

"Don't say that before I hit you. Come here please?" She said in a sad voice. I came closer to her and she tugged on my shirt. "Can you take care of me though?" She says, sitting in my lap to face me.

"Are you sure you won't cry during sex?" I smirked.

"Shut up and just do it,"