Always Watching

Arizona's POV

I woke up, feeling slightly dizzy. My hearing a bit sensitive after surgery. I feel someone stroking my hair. The brunette smirks, planting a kiss on my lips. It's Amelia.

"Morning, pretty lady." She smiles. 

"Good morning," I sigh. We cuddled together again. She was so soft and pretty. "I'm tired," 

"I know. Couple days after surgery can be crucial." She exhales. "Is she gone? No more hallucinations?" She asks me, giving a soft, caring tone in her voice.

"No more, thanks to you." I grin widely. "Ouch," I groan, feeling a slight ache on my chest. 

"You okay?" She quickly shifts on the bed, getting off of me. 

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just stayed in this position for so long. Come back." I grab her arm, putting it around my shoulder. 

"Good." She places another kiss on my lips. I kiss her back, feeling warm again. 

"How long have you been watching me?" I ask, laughing softly while my voice was still a little raspy. 

"About 30 minutes from now," I give her a glare and she shrugs. "What? You looked so peaceful and I got super distracted." 

"I can't blame you," I tease her, earning a playful hit from her. "Ouch!" I feigned a hurt face. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" She looks up at me, sending me into a huge fit of laughter. 

"You... sh..should've seen.. your... face!" I say in between laughs. She groans, plopping back next to me. "You looked hilarious." 

"I hate you." She grumbles, crossing her arms and turning away from me. 

"Oh come on, baby. I was just kidding. I'm fine. Now that you're here." I smirk, making her turn back to me. 

"You're really lucky you're the cutest person I've ever met, Robbins."