Baby I'm Right Here

Arizona's POV

The sound of cars driving by, the sound of silence, the sound of people yelling, the sound of an ambulance, the sound of hospitals is what I'm most used to. But I'd never thought I'd become the victim. Everything was my fault. I am the reason why she is sitting in a hospital bed unconscious. She... she nearly died because of me. She deserves better than this. I never meant to hurt her. I never wanted to. But here I am. Stuck in this position. I can't lose her. I just can't.

"I don't wanna lose you,"

"Arizona, you never lose me. Okay?"

"Okay. Promise?"

"I promise."

"Dr. Robbins, right?" One of the doctors from another hospital greeted me. I stood up from my seat, with cold dreary eyes.

"Is she okay? I need to know." I dismissed her question.

"She's fine for now. But she's still unconscious. We have to run some more tests if there's seriously nothing wrong with her. A few minor injuries." The woman smiled.

"Can I see her?" I asked nervously.

"Of course." And she lead me the way to Amelia's room. She had a cast on her left arm which was probably broken. A sigh escaped my mouth as I sat down on the chair next to her. She had white gauze wrapped around her head from the fall. All I could do was cry. The doctor had left the room so I was glad I was with her alone.

"Amelia, wake up." I whispered softly, still sobbing. "Please. You promised. I'm sorry. I love you. Please. Wake up. I need you and I can't live without you. You're the reason I get up every morning. If you're not there beside me, i can't wait to call you and ask where you are. Please, wake up." I said. She never responded. So I just kept talking. "I love you more than anything or anyone else in the world. I'm sorry I made you feel this way. Please, please..." I continued to sob and hold her hand even tighter. It hurt me to see her like this. Suddenly, I heard someone mumble.

"Sh—Shut up and s—stop cr—crying." Amelia. I looked up, finding her eyes slightly open and tired. She was awake.

"Amelia! Oh my god, Amelia!" I jumped up and down. I finally lifted myself onto the bed, sitting on her crotch.

"Get o—off of me Ari—Arizona." She croaked, I did what she asked.

"I love you." I kissed her lips finally. It felt so good to kiss her again. "I hate myself for putting you in this position and I'm really sorry." I sobbed. She placed her right arm around me, holding me tight.

"I—It wasn't y—your fault. I—I'm sorry." She said, kissing me. She felt warm again. Not cold, lifeless, and dreary. "Let's have k—kids."

"Amelia, you don't have to say that to make me happy. I know you don't want them." I looked at her with sad eyes.

"No. I— I want a f—family. So sh—shut up and listen to me," She gasped out.

"Amelia,"

"Ar—Arizona, d—don't make me have a ch—child with another man." She says sternly. "I wanna have a kid with you." I chuckle.

"I love you so much, and I can't live without you and our 10 kids." I smiled, cupping her face to kiss her.

"Wait, t—ten? My vagina c—can't handle that m—much, Zona." She laughs sickly.

"I was kidding, baby. Two." I kissed her head.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"