Cinderella And Her Missing Soulmate

Amelia's POV

"So you really wanna do this? Without even trying to fix it first?" He gives me stern look, laughing incredulously. 

"I would rather get a divorce than break your heart once you see me happier with someone else than I am with you, Owen. I'm doing my best not to break you, so just listen and sign them." I ignored everyone else in the room, focusing on the divorce papers in front of him. 

"Fine, then." Once he signed the paper, I felt... free. I ran out of the room, looking for Arizona. And only her. 

"Is she awake––" I twisted the doorknob and flung the door open, finding Nicole Herman herself sitting with Sofia in her lap. I turned over to Arizona's bed, finding the blonde awake. She was smiling weakly as the head gauze wrapped around her head, still looking beautiful as always. "Arizona." I exhale, looking into her bright, sparkling eyes. 

"Come on, small Robbins. Let's go find your friends." Nicole held Sofia's hand while the small Latina guided her outside the room, closing the door as well. I turned back to Arizona, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Hey." She croaked out, still smiling like an idiot. A cute one.

"Hey, you dork." I cupped her cheek, caressing it slowly. 

"I missed seeing you. God, it was so dark." She laughed, groaning right after it. 

"Okay, follow the light." I swiped the light slowly from left to right, her eyes following right with them. I pushed it back in my lab coat. "Do you remember your name?" 

"Arizona Robbins, last time I checked." She chuckled softly. I sighed in relief. 

"Okay, now give me a good squeeze." I held her hand, earning a squeeze from the blonde. She was okay. She was Arizona again. I looked into her eyes once again. I felt lost in them. She grinned some more, removing myself from my thoughts. 

"You're going to bring the whole 'your feelings about me' thing, aren't you?" She smirked. 

"I really am predictable." I smirk back at her. 

"Sometimes." She shrugs, pulling on my lab coat and making me blush hard. 

"I got a divorce." 

"Oh." She pauses, letting go of me. "Amelia, you didn't have to do that for me." 

"I did it because I wanted to be happy with you. He doesn't make me happy, Arizona. You do." I smile innocently at her. 

"You make me really happy too, Amy." She sighs. "Did you get it all out?" She asks me.

"You bet." I scoot closer to her, placing an arm around her shoulder. 

"That's highly inappropriate, Dr. Shepherd." She cuddles onto my chest, seeking for warmth. 

"Says the doctor who's been flirting with every female nurse in this hospital, you womanizer." I kiss her forehead, knowing she needs waaayyyyy more than that.

"Shut up and kiss me already, will you?" She gave me her cutest puppy dog eyes. 

"Only because I want to, not because you asked me." I placed another kiss on her lips, feeling better as she grazed her tongue on my bottom lip wanting more. I part my lips to give more access as we fight for dominance. Our tongues dance in sync, making her moan. We pull away, out of breath as she lays her head back on my chest. 

"I like you so much." She places one last kiss on my cheek.

"I like you too, dork."