She's Not You

Amelia's POV

"Babe! Over here!" Arizona yelled over the bridge. I ran to her, grabbing her waist as she took a picture of the castle. We were finally at Disneyland, she was trying to be happy... for me.

"I love you, Arizona." I looked into her eyes.

"Get off me," She pushed me away. What?

"Hey, don't touch my girlfriend!" Someone that was a brunette pushed me even farther from Arizona. My heart stopped once I saw who it was. It was Callie.

"Arizona," I breathed out, almost crying. No, no.

Arizona's POV

I heard Amelia mumbling in her sleep. I turned to my side, finding her tossing and turned in bed.

"Amy, wake up." I shook her.

"Please, stop! Arizona, it's me!" She mumbled.

"Amelia, Amelia!" I shook her even more, making her body jerk up, her eyes shooting around the room. She was panting and I sat up to help her.

"Shh. I'm here. It's okay baby. Shh." I tried calming her but she just sobbed in my arms.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." She gripped onto my chest.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, baby. Can you tell me what you dreamt about?" I asked her.

"We were at Disneyland, we were happy until I held you in my arms and you told me to get off. Callie pushed me away and—"

"Callie?" I laughed incredulously. "Baby, you know I love you." I smiled. "Nobody could ever smile like you, laugh like you or talk like you. I love you, Amelia. I love you. Even if you forget who I am I will always make you remember me. I love you." Her kind words made me tear up again, making me kiss her. "I'm sorry I still can't go to Disneyland. It's all my fault."

"No, it's not. I love you too but you can't blame yourself for this, Arizona. We did something. We planned to have a baby together. So, when we get back to Sofia... that is what we are going to do." I said simply, smiling.

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"