Inside Of Your Head

Amelia's POV

I woke up, suddenly realizing that I fell asleep near Arizona last night. I looked around me, she wasn't here. I got up instantly, moving into our bedroom. She wasn't there either. I look into Sofia's room, nobody is there but her. She is still asleep so I move into the kitchen. She is not there.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!" I mumble under my breath. I hear my phone ring. I grab it from the couch and see it's from Arizona. What the hell?!

"A...Ameliaaa," I hear her groan.

"Arizona, where the hell are you?!" I answer. I hear her groan again. It makes me more worried.

"P-Please...I..." she tries to breathe but I stop her.

"Arizona, tell me where you are!" I say over the phone as I grab the keys and head to the car. I slam the door shut and I can only hear her breathing heavily. "Arizona, please. Say something."

"I... I need y-you to go to the b-back of J-Joe's. P-Please." She sobs into the phone.

"Yes. Okay. I'm going there right now—"

"A-Amelia, wait. D-Don't end the call, p-please." She cries even more as I drive.

"I'm not, okay? I'm right here. I'm almost there sweetheart. Tell me what's wrong." I try to stay calm but tears flood my eyes.

"I r-ran into a g-guy at th-the bar. He as-asked me if I wanted to d-drink with h-him but—" Fuck. FUCK!

"Arizona, what the hell did he do to you?!" I yell furiously.

"I sa-said no, so when I started to l-leave," she stopped. I could only hear her breathe again.

"Hey, hey! I need you to stay awake for me, Arizona. Please, I need you to stay with me. I'm almost there."

"Ameliaaa...." she breathed out.

"Y-Yes?" I was terrified.

"I... I l-love y-you..." her words made my heart break and I almost cried. "And if I'm g-gone, I need y-you to but more y-yogurt f-for Sofia, o-okay?"

"I love you too, but you are not dying. Okay? You aren't dying. If you even try to give up I will- I will... I will kick y-your ass, you got that?"

"I f-feel so turned o-on whenever you act l-like the boss." She chuckled, almost loosing her breath. "I love you." She repeated.

"I love you too, Arizona." I breathe out. She takes a few more deep breaths until she starts crying again. "Arizona, sweetie. I'm here!" I say. I hear a few more whimpers coming from the back as I end the call. And there she was. Sitting on the ground with her black skirt up, blood dripping down her thighs, her eyes red and puffy and I completely know what happened.