We Make A Great Team

Arizona's POV

"Momma! Look at my ice cream!" Sofia jumped up and down. I smirked and turning to Amelia. 

"You realize that she got what she wanted without me actually walking, right?" I raise my brow at the brunette. 

"Yeah, but both of you are so cute that I couldn't resist." Amelia gripped onto the wheelchair again. 

"I didn't know if I wanted strawberry more or chocolate more, but I got both since it was Mama's favorite back then. Mommy told me." Sofia smiled. Callie. Oh. I turned back to Amelia to see if she was sad. She wasn't. She was smiling. Every time Sofia told Eliza something about Callie, she got upset sometimes. I didn't want her to be upset, too.

"Okay, baby. I have to go back into my room. Can you handle being with Amelia for a bit?" I asked Sofia. 

"Yes, Momma. I'll see you tomorrow. Even though I'm sleeping over at Harriet's, I'll still miss you." She looked glad. Awh.

"Are you sure you can go back into your room all by yourself whilst I bring Sofster over here back with Jackson?" Amelia grinned. 

"Yes, McBossy. I can." I replied, pointing my finger at her. 

"Yeah, Melia. Duh." Sofia giggled. 

"Okay, okay." She took Sofia's hand and smiled at me. "I'll see you in your room,"