But If You Loved Me, Why'd You Leave Me?

A/N: For those wondering why I'm making such short chapters, I'm just extending scenes because this is going to be a pretty long one. I don't wanna save up all of my ideas on one chapter. So please, thank you for reading them. Hope you enjoy!

Amelia's POV

I walked around the hospital, stopping once Meredith found my puffy, gloomy, face. She gave me a sad look.

"Amelia. You're here. You're working. I heaven't seen you in days. I called you. I even texted you. Where were you? Oh my god, were you drinking? Cause Amelia you know you can't––" I cut her off as she fired questions at me. 

"Owen and I had a fight. I knew that if I went and stayed at your place, he would find out almost immediately. So, I stayed at Arizona's. She made me feel safe. I've kinda been borrowing her clothes too. I didn't want to go out yet. She... respected my decisions. I'm fine. I'm... I'm okay." 

"You... stayed at Arizona's? And you didn't even tell me?" 

"I turned off my phone. I didn't want any drama, Meredith." 

"Were you scared, or something?" She nodded. 

"There's only one thing I'm scared of," I turn over and see Arizona on her phone, obviously distracted. I turn back to Meredith. "I think I like Arizona more than I'm supposed to."