Someone To Talk To

A/N: I can't waitttt! Love u all!

Arizona's POV

I woke up next to Eliza. She was cuddled on my chest. For some weird reason I couldn't stop worrying about Amelia. Eliza stirred in her sleep which made me flinch. 

"Morning, sweetie." I kissed her lips, bringing a smile on her face. 

"Morning." She got up, confused. "Were you talking with someone last night?" Her eyes grew wide. 

"Yeah. Um, it's Amelia. I hope you don't mind. Oh, and don't worry. The first time we carpooled, se already had a hint that we were dating." I smirked. 

"Oh, okay." She sighed, latching on to me again. 

"I should probably go check up on her. I'll be back, Lize." I smiled. I walked in the guest bedroom, she was up. Her back was against the headboard, she was wearing my hoodie. I remember the night we cuddled up in that. So cute.

"Hey, Zona." She smiled from ear to ear. Focus!

"H–Hey!" I sat at the edge of the bed. "So uh, we didn't get to talk much last night. Eliza's going to work this morning and I thought maybe we could get some coffee." I cuddled closer to her, leaning in to read the book in her hands silently. 

"Sure. That sounds nice. Thanks again, Arizona. You are truly a great friend." I look up and grin, flashing my dimples. 

"And you are truly a huge dork for reading Dork Diaries." I laugh, making her hit me with a pillow. "Ouch!" 

"Hah! Who's the big dork now, huh?" 

~~~

"So, about Owen." I take a sip of my coffee as she smirks, sitting more comfortably on her chair inside the shop. "What are you going to do when you go to work tomorrow?" 

"I don't really know. I mean, I can't talk to him without breaking down..." She sighs, grabbing her coffee cup to keep her hands warm. "I might as well just hide from him." 

"You can't do that forever, Amy." I smile, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"I– I know." She stutters. I finding her chewing on her lip. Fuck.

"M–Mhm.." My eyes are fixated on her lips, biting my own. 

"What?" She pulls me from my thoughts, I shake my head. 

"N–Nothing!"