Here In Your Arms

Amelia's POV

"That... was... wow." Arizona says between her breaths.

"Good?"

"Amazing. Gosh, I like you so much." She turns on her side to kiss me.

"Yeah, I like you so much too." I say, pulling her closer. "So... where are we going for that date tomorrow?"

"I was thinking... you. Me. Documentary movie. Ice cream." She smiles cheekily.

"You only love documentary movies because we cuddle." I caress her cheeks.

"I know." She giggles. "Have you ever thought of moving in? I mean— with me. Only if you want to. I wouldn't want to force you to move in with me-"

"Arizona, I would sell my soul just to live with you and Sofia. You guys are so cuddly and cute, and sweet. And you're hot. Who wouldn't want to move in with you?" I smiled.

"Oh. Okay." She chuckled softly. "S—So when are you going to uh, start?"

"Maybe after our date? But... Meredith and Maggie will question why I'm moving in with you. Plus, when you had your tumor I murmured something about liking you..." Her eyes grew wide with terror.

"Well that's... news." She says, exhaling. "Maybe you could say you're moving someplace else near the hospital."

"That's a good idea. I can't wait to move in with you." I kiss her lips.

"I can't wait either." She positions her body in my arms, staring into my eyes.

"I like you so much."

"I do too."