Snuggle Town, Here I Come Or Not

Arizona's POV

"So you're saying you weren't all soft Robbins in high school? Wow. I really thought you were one of those giggly school girls." Amelia laughs, placing her arm around my body to keep me closer. 

"I'm really lucky to have you, Amelia. You're... different." I look at her. She just laughs. "I mean it. You are different. You care. You protect me. You..." I breathe out. "You are just... amazing. You're a brilliant surgeon. You. You are just it." I look at her, flashing my dimples. 

"Thank you. You're different too." She smiles, pecking my lips and moaning. "I love doing that to you every single day." 

"I know," I look back at the screen, playing with her hair. I turn back to her to find her smiling. "What?" 

"Nothing." She pecks my lips one more time, making it heated. She slips her hand inside my shirt, making me moan. I look on the side, finding two kids staring at us curiously. Shit. Amelia keeps unbuttoning my jeans. 

"Amelia..." I say breathlessly. She doesn't stop. "Amelia." I say, making her shoot her head up at me. 

"Something wrong?" 

"I think we're being watched." I point to the small boys, making them run away. Amelia and I just laugh hysterically. "Oh god," I wipe the tears from my eyes. 

"I think I just died from laughter."