I...

Arizona's POV

"You're beautiful," Amelia says softly into my ear.

"No, you are." I peck her lips as I focus back onto the movie.

"I mean it," She says again, scooting closer to me.

"O—Okay." I chuckle slightly as she kisses my neck. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." She teases. But it wasn't nothing. She kept kissing me until I released a small whimper. She smirked, reaching down to the waistband of my boy shorts.

"Amelia," I gasp out. "That— fuck. I.."

"You wanna know something funny?" She gives me a sly grin. I shut my eyes and nod as she still teases my entrance. "I know all of your sensitive spots," My eyes bulged of of my head. Shit.

"D—Don't do it,"

"Do what? This?" She abuses my clit and sucks my weak spot underneath my ear.

"Y—You're evil," I moan. "Stop torturing me and just take me already."

"No can do, Robbins." She laughs, biting my neck.

"A—Amelia, unnhhhh. I'm going to cum if you do that..." My eyes roll to the back of my head. "I'm overstimulated, s—stop." I moan.

"I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Amelia pulls out of me.

"No.. it's just. Well, Amelia." I laughed. "I really like you, but every time you touch me, I w—well... I get really horny." I confess, biting my lip and turning red.

"Oh."

"It's not that I don't want you touching me it's just... you're.."

"Really good at sex?"

"Y—yeah. Not just that though it's— I... I'm in love with you. Everything you do to me makes my heart flutter. I... I love you."

"I love you too, Zona. You're my everything."

"You are too."