Funny Seeing You Here

Amelia's POV

I hugged Arizona, rubbing her back some more. Until a familiar looking face showed up in the parking lot. Is that... Owen?

"A–Arizona." I say quietly. She pulls away. 

"S–Sorry. Was I hugging you too tight or––" 

"No. No. It's not that I..." I exhale, looking behind her. "Owen's here." She turns to her back, she gasps in shock. 

"Oh. Do you wanna talk with him?" She asks me. 

"I mean, if that's okay? I kinda ignored all of his texts and calls. He's probably going to be suspicious of the fact that I'm spending time with you." I chucked, making her nod hesitantly. 

"It's more than okay. If you need to talk to him, go. It would feel nice just to talk instead of fight all the time," She smiles at me, flashing her dimples. 

"Thank you." I stand up from the bench. He quickly spots me. 

"Amelia?" He gives me a confused look. "Why are you here?" 

"I... uh," I breathe out. "I'm kinda just hanging out with Arizona." I tell him. "What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I don't really know. I wanted to look around. Really." He replies, giving me a half smile. 

"Okay, well uh... listen." I clear my throat. "I know I've kinda been avoiding you the past few days." I laugh. 

"Yeah. I mean, I thought you were at Meredith's. I stood out on your porch for a few hours not knowing what to do. I wish you had answered my calls." 

"Sorry about that. Maybe we could not ignore each other so much? It's really weird to see the person you divorced in the same building you're in." 

"Sure. That–– That sounds good."