Can't Go Back

Amelia's POV

It was now weeks and Arizona was now able to move back home. She still hasn't decided if she wanted to keep the baby but I just knew she felt horrible.  As I pulled up in our driveway, I noticed her new expression. She seemed slightly happier. She hasn't seen Sofia in weeks. She hated the fact that Sofia saw her mother so fragile in a way that could destroy her. I knew she felt bad.

"Arizona, baby." I slightly shook her to get her attention. She bit her lip and turned to me. "Ready to go?"

"Y-yeah." She looked down. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I love you, sweetie." I looked into her eyes longingly. She smiled back, her dimples popping up for the first time of the month.

"L-love you too." She mumbled. I smiled. I kissed the top of her forehead, knowing she's not very comfortable being kissed on the lips so much. As we entered the place, I felt her hand squeeze mine. I smiled. Until, she started squeezing it harder. I saw her eyes tear up. I suddenly held her closer to me and tried to calm her by stroking her hair.

"Baby, hey." I whispered. "I'm here. It's okay." She nodded and whimpered sadly. I kissed her forehead as she cuddled into my chest. I missed her. She then backed away.

"I-I need to throw u-up." She cried. I nodded and helped her into the restroom. She kneeled over the toilet and kept vomiting so I held her hair up and rubbed her back to soothe her.

"S'okay, baby." I cooed as she finally stopped. I helped her wash her face and we went back into our bedroom. It looked untouched so I let Arizona go on it. She started to whimper again so I spoke up. "What's the matter, babe?"

"D-do you s-still love m-me? After I..." she cried and I stopped her.

"Of course I love you. I love you no matter what. Because you're you. I love everything about you Arizona. Sure, you can be stubborn sometimes, but it's the cutest kind of stubborn." I laughed. "I love you."

"S-so if I asked you to marry me, you w-would say yes?" She smiled weakly. I tried to keep in the tears in my eyes. I can't believe she sees us getting married.

"Of course. How could I ever say no?"

"A-After this..." she paused. "...after we get all of this sorted out, will you finally marry me?" She said. I kissed her on the bed slightly and my eyes were flooded by tears of joy.

"Yes, I will marry you Arizona Robbins."