My Lover

A/N: GUYS SHE DIED— IM SORRY

Time skip: 15 years.

Arizona's POV:

The next thing I woke up to was my alarm. I woke up, hearing knocks on my door as well.

"Come in!" I yelled. Amy walked over to me and crawled on the bed. I smiled. But she didn't. I frowned and I she looked down as she sat beside me. "What's wrong, Amy?"

"Sofia told me I had a mom." Whoa. I took a deep breath. My memories with Amelia flood into my brain and I release a shaky breath. "Is it true, mom?"

"Y-yeah. You did." Her eyes lit up.

"What was her name?" Amy asked.

"Amelia. That was her name. Which I why I called you Amy. Because she let me call her that even when she didn't like other people saying it." I tear up.

"Wh-what happened to her?"

"Amy, I-... I was raped." I spoke. "She was friends with that same guy back then. I was p-pregnant. With you." My eyes closed shut then opened, releasing a tear. "He shot your mom before you were even born." I started to cry so I felt her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, mom. I wish I met her."

"I wish I was able to hear her laughs again." Her smiles as well. Her amazing cuddles. I feel cold and empty without her. But I decided to live. Because she died. I decided to love and care for my daughters even when she wasn't here. But I knew her spirit was. I know I'll be able to meet her at the beach like she said. I still have the ring attached to the necklace which was on my neck. I fiddled with it. I looked up at Amy and she gave me a comforting smile. "Here, put this on. This was from Amelia." She does as I tell her and I smile. She reminds me of her, even when she never met her.

"I love it mom. Can I keep it?"

"Of course you can."

"I love you."

"I know."

~the end~

A/N: I'm so sorry it had to end this way. Thank you all for your amazing support! You all make me so happy and I just wanted to focus on this story for the whole week. I couldn't have made it the previous year without you. Stay safe!