Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Amelia's POV

Oh. My. God. I kissed Arizona. I mean, she kissed me. But, I kissed her back. It didn't count as cheating though, right? Sure, I am married. But, it didn't mean anything! Did it? I have no idea! I spotted Owen from the CT scan room and hid quickly. After a few moments, I stuck my head out. He was standing right there. Watching me. Shit.

"Owen. Hi." I smile awkwardly. 

"So you're just going to hide from me all the time? I'm your husband, Amy." He gives me a stern look. 

"Amelia. It's Amelia. Not Amy. Only Arizona gets to call me that." I defended myself. Wait, Arizona? Why'd I say that?

"But why'd you hide from me these past few days?" He asked, his tone not changing. 

"Those were my off days. I tried hiding from you because you're everywhere! You're everywhere trying to tell me what's wrong and what's not! You're suffocating me!" I yelled. I didn't care who heard me, everything I said was true. 

"Alright, that's enough!" Bailey separated us using her arms. "You two, fight somewhere else! This is a hospital!" I grumble, storming out of the place. I see Arizona and walk past her, my shoulder brushing on hers. It warmed me. God, why?!