I'll Never Let Go

A/N: okay before I start, I would need to say this is a major ⚠️TW⚠️ since mention of rape and etc
Arizona's POV

My legs hurt so bad. Something inside me doesn't feel right at all. I run my hands down my bloody thighs as I flutter my eyes open to see Amelia holding my Ching up to see me.

"A-Ameliaaa..." I groan. My face is bruised. It hurts.

"S-sweetie, I'm here. Okay? You... you have to.." she cries. "You have to be okay. I called an ambulance." I can see tears forming in her eyes. Suddenly, I remember Sofia.

"Wh-where's Sofia?" A guilty face comes into view and I panic a little. What if he hurts her too?

"Arizona, I remember leaving the baby monitor on, it's okay. I c-can see her right here." She says as she takes off her jacket to wipe the blood off my thighs, then realizing where it was coming from. "Wh-what did he do to y-you?" She stops in between my legs. I can barely open my eyes, my head is dipping further into the wall and I feel blood rushing down my head too. Tears fall down my face and I can barely hold on, I grin Amelia's hand tighter when I see my white shirt unbuttoned. "Arizona, wh-what did he do to you?!"

"Mm..." I whimper.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" I yell, trying to get away from his reach. He pushes me down in the dark alleyway and crashes my head on the wall.

"Stay still blonde, before I hurt you." He covers my mouth and wraps his arm around my neck. I can't breathe. He pulls up my skirt as I kick him. My screams are muffled. "You've been a bad girl to daddy." He pushes his big member inside of me and it hurts. His thrusts, it nearly rips inside of me. He unbuttons my shirt and my hands try to get his arm off my neck.

"Amelia..." I cry. "D-don't leave me, I'm scared." I grip onto her more. She just gives me a weak smile.

"I'm never leaving you, okay? I love you. I love you. I love you, I love you." She cries, kissing my forehead and keeping me close. "Please tell me what he did."

"H-he.. he hurt m-me. Th-the man... he pushed me into the w-wall." I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't cry, please." She sniffed, then hearing the sounds of the ambulance. She stands up to get them but I pull her back down.

"Is th-there... a g-guy o-over there?" I asked, frightened.

"Arizona I don't know, I-" She makes a face when she realizes I don't want a man there. "I'll go check, sweetie." She runs and leaves. When she's gone, I can't help but think what I'm going to do. Alex isn't here. Nor is April. I need someone. I hear a few paramedics and thankfully they show up to the alley to all be women. I sighed, but it hurt. I placed my hand on my chest and pushed down. I groaned in pain as they rushed over to me. Amelia was watching every once of their move, I nearly cried. But the next thing I know, everything was dark.