You're Playing With Fire

Sofia's POV

I woke up right beside my mommy, but I couldn't find Auntie Melia. Where was she? I looked underneath the bed, sticking my head out to see if she fell off while we were sleeping. But, she wasn't there. I heard a throat clear. Huh?

"So you must be Arizona Robbins's daughter, aren't you?" It was a slender woman with brownish–black hair with a gray shirt and a black pencil skirt. Who was she?

"Who are you?" I squinted my eyes childishly. 

"I'm Nicole Herman. I'm a fetal surgeon. Just like your mother. Actually, I was her mentor. Kinda like you have a teacher. I taught your mother to be the best fetal surgeon in this whole hospital. I had a tumor just like your mother. But, after Dr. Shepherd over there got it out... I found out I was blind." She explained to me. 

"My Mommy talked about you a couple times. She said you acted like Maleficent from the movie." I grinned, making her chuckle. 

"That sounds like her." She nodded. 

"Wait, if you're blind... how'd you see me?" 

"I heard some movements, but before Dr. Shepherd left, she told me you were here sleeping right next to your mom." She smiled. 

"Oh. Well, where did Aunt Amy go?" I tilted my head curiously. 

"She uh, she went to go talk with one of the doctors here. Owen Hunt. Do you know him?" She asked me. 

"Yeah. Auntie Melia and Uncle Owen got married." She looked like she was surprised so I asked her. "Is something wrong, Dr. Herman?" 

"Nothing, sweetie. Tell me more about you."