I'm Not Done With You Yet

Arizona's POV

As soon as I heard the door close, I ran to the living room. Amelia had only put on one of her crop tops and my robe which made her boobs stick out.

"Does she know?" I asked her.

"I think she's onto us. But it's okay babe." She learns forward to capture my lips.

"Mm. I love it when you do that." I bite my lip. "Hey um... Sofia's having a sleepover with a friend tomorrow. Do you uh, do you think we can go on another date?" I smile.

"Of course we can go on another date," She says, grinning. I look back down on her boobs. Stop that!

"G—Great!" I stutter, blushing.

"You were staring again, weren't you?" She gripped onto my waist.

"No... what?" I smile awkwardly, scoffing.

"Right." She forces the robe down her thighs, showing her wet— "See? Right there. Staring." She smirks.

"Th—That. I..." I breathe out. "That's not fair!" I hit her playfully as she gives me a sly grin.

"At least I wasn't the one to completely throw my whole naked body onto my girlfriend."

"You're doing that right now!"

"Exactly. You'll probably be walking around naked once I'm done with you." She takes of her crop top.

"Sh—Shit." I squeeze my thighs together, but it doesn't help.

"It's okay to admit it, Arizona. I know you like me." She latches her arms back to me, kissing my jawline. She pushes me onto the kitchen counter and her center grinds against me.

"O—Oh," My eyes roll to the back of my head in pleasure. "Mm," I whimper in her ear. "That... ah~"

"I'm going to make sure you'll be sore for a week,"