Nobody Knows Where We Might End Up

⚠️TW⚠️ A/N: ok so thank you guys for 90 followers! I love y'all but be prepared to get sad Tehe
Arizona's POV

Things keep flashing. All I could remember was Amelia holding me. I... I want to go home. My legs hurt really bad. I gasp for air, then realizing I'm in a trauma room, I look around for Amelia but only see Meredith and April.

"Arizona, I need you to calm down." April says, as the pen light flashes in my eyes. I whimper, trying to grasp her hand. She stops and sighs. "Amelia is okay. You will be okay. So don't make that face like you're dying. Please." She calms me. At least I know she's okay. I try gasping for air again and I black out.

I wake up again. In a totally different room. I see Amelia and Meredith talking. She's crying. Why is she crying? Sofia's here too. My sweet little girl. I missed her so much. I cough, feeling my sore throat. Meredith and Amelia turn to me, Sofia looks startled a bit.

"M-Momma." She cries. She hangs onto Meredith's right leg and sobs. My head hurts. Please, stop crying. It hurts.

"Arizona, can you hear me?" I didn't even notice Amelia walk up so me and I open my mouth to say something but then I remember. The angry guy. Oh god. Please, no. No, no, no, no, no. "Arizona?"

"M-Mm..." Is all that comes out. My prosthetic is off and white gauze is surrounding my forehead and I feel super dizzy. There's some blood on Amelia, but I can barely remember what happened.

"Arizona..." She cries. "I'm so sorry." I hear Sofia crying again and I see the police outside. Both of them were males. No!

"M-Mm..." I sob. Meredith and Sofia eventually leave the room and Amelia hangs onto me, cuddling me.

"I'm so sorry he did this to you." She cries. Ow, my ears. "Sweetie, I need to tell you something." Her eyes are flooded with tears and no, I'm not ready. "A-Arizona..." She breathes out. "The guy who raped you..." she pauses.
"I.. I know who he is."