I Can't Help But Fall In Love

Amelia's POV

As we got to the park, Sofia immediately ran to the playground. 

"She's really that hyper?" I looked at Arizona incredulously. 

"Yep. So," Arizona leaned into my ear from the back, kissing my neck secretly. 

"S–So...." I stutter, unable to find words. 

"You know, I kinda wish Sofia wasn't here. I really like having the idea of just kissing you everywhere." She whispers in my ear huskily, making me shudder. 

"I know," I tease her. "Too bad she stole my cuddles for you last night." 

"It's so unfair." She pouts, linking arms with me as we walk to the slide. 

"Oh, but don't worry." I give her a sly look. "You probably get to sneak some kisses that you like so much later." 

"Really?" Her eyes shoot up at me, making me smile. 

"Really." I nod, looking back at her winter coat. "To be honest, I want to rip that coat off of you right now." I tug on her waist, leaning closer to her face. 

"A–Amelia... Sofia's going to––" She says breathlessly as I plant wet kisses on her neck. "S–See us..." She pants. 

"I know... but maybe... she won't." I breathe on her skin, making her giggle softly. "You're really hot," 

"M–Mhmm..." She shuts her eyes closed, moaning quietly into my ear and wrapping her arms around my neck. "You are too."