Our Little Secret

Amelia's POV

"Ooh, Momma! Momma, look!" Sofia pointed to a small snack bar at the front of the hospital. "I wanna get some ice cream! Ice cream, Momma!" She jumped up and down, cheering. 

"Okay, lead the way baby." She smiled. The blonde turned back to me on her wheelchair and smirked. As we got to the the cart, she jumped up at her mom. "Okay, buy your ice cream. Make sure to say your manners, Sofia." Arizona smiled, giving her daughter a 20–dollar bill.

"Thank you Mommy. I'll be right back." And with that, she skipped away, smiling at one of the workers. 

"So, do you have plans today?" Arizona smirked once more. 

"No, not really..." I raise my brow. "Why?" 

"Well, I was thinking we could go on a date." She bit her lip, blushing adorably. Cute.

"A date?" I teased her. 

"Yep." She nodded as I finally faced her. 

"Are you that desperate, Robbins?" I smirk, earning a playful hit from her on my stomach. 

"I just..." She sighs, looking away from me. "Never mind." I grab her chin, making her look up at me.

"I would love to go on a date with you, Arizona. I was just kidding." I wanted to kiss her so bad, but other people were around. And I wasn't really even ready to go 'public' just yet. We aren't even a thing.

"O–Okay..." I notice her blushing. I like the effect I have on her. So cute that way.

"I like you so damn much," I whisper huskily in her ear, visibly seeing her body shudder. 

"Stop that!"  She crosses her arms, pouting and turning even more red. I giggle, leaning up in her ear once more. 

"No can do, Robbins. Looks like you're stuck with me."