Happy 'Late' Birthday

Arizona's POV

A few days later after we went to the park, Amelia was in the kitchen washing the dishes while I was sitting on the couch looking on my phone. I found a few videos of people saying happy birthday to Amelia just a day ago. Wait... what?

"Amelia...?" I look up from my phone. Sofia was at school. I found her naked in an apron only. "I...."

"What?" She laughs, washing her hands.

"Nothing. Just uh... why are people on social media saying happy birthday to you? It was like a day ago?!" My eyes bulged out of my head as I read the date. "Amelia, I'm so sorry I forgot!"

"I know. I never knew about it till Meredith and Maggie gave me a cake. It's fine by the way, I'm spending time with you." She smiled.

"WHAT?! No! It's not okay, it was your birthday and I never even... ugh! Damn it!" I said frustratedly. She sat near me, pulling me close. "I... I'm horrible."

"Hey, you're horrible. Do you hear me? You are an amazing girlfriend and you support every damn thing I do. You are amazing." She smiled at me.

"O-Okay... how can I make it up to you?" I stared into her eyes and she giggled.

"Right now? I just wanna cuddle with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. Only if you want to. I mean we haven't really talked about it."

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Amelia."

"Really?"

"Really."