You're Here (Final)

Arizona's POV

I wake up, feeling completely exhausted. But I'm not in my usual environment. Light flashes in my eyes and I hear the sound of waves. What is that? The only thing I remember last night was saying I love you to Amy and taking her to April's house as well as Sofia. I hear someone calling out my name. But I can't get up. I'm a little too weak for that. I try to but I just groan in pain and fall back on the sand again. Wait, sand?! I turn by head to the side and find a small brunette. But I don't know her. She looks familiar. Her face and body comes into view. Is that...?

"Arizona." Amelia speaks. I gasp. "Hey, my sweetheart." She holds myself up like I was overreacting just a few seconds ago.

"A-Amelia?!" She laughs. I missed her so much. "Oh my god, Amelia!" I jump in her arms and she carries me around. "Wh-What's going on..?" I say. "How am I— How are you...?" Then I realized. Was I dead? "I missed you." I cried.

"I know. You're an amazing mom." She smiles. I can't believe it. We're here like she said we would meet again.

"You- Y-You really knew." I look around. "You knew we were going to be here." I breathe in.

"Yeah." She looks down at my neck and doesn't find the necklace.

"Amy has it." I speak.

"I know." She smiles. "She looks just like me."

"Oh haha." I fake a laughs and she teases me. We stand there for a few moments and I look up at her. I lean forward, connecting our lips and I moan. "Mm." I pull away. "You're here. You were always here."

"Waiting." She finishes. She strokes my cheeks and I lean into her touch.

"Be my lover."

"What?" Amelia laughs.

"Be my lover, Amelia."

"I already am, babe."

"Yeah, but I want a wedding."

"We can plan that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"That's impossible!" I splash the ocean water at her.

"Not."

"Will you marry me, Amelia Shepherd?"

"I will, Arizona Robbins."

And in that moment, I knew everything was going to be okay. The kids were as well. Amelia and I were going to get married. Because she was my lover.