Chapter 256

It felt like it was Christmas or some big occasion as they all sat around Cheryl's large dining table together which her and Gillian had set out properly; each place mat had a plate of roast beef and a huge, homemade Yorkshire pudding on it, and then down the centre of the table there were different dishes full of vegetables, roast potatoes, and a big jug of gravy so that everyone could take as much as they wanted; the room being filled with the most delicious aromas that made everybody's mouths literally water. Sean had sat Aaron down in his little baby seat in the corner as he was wide awake so there was no point in putting him in his crib, but he seemed perfectly content with just watching and listening to the cheerful chattering and laughing from the others as they all began to enjoy their big meal together. Gary and Tre had been laughing at how many roast potatoes Jake had taken for himself, secretly feeling quite proud as that was exactly what they were like and they were desperately trying to hold themselves back from just taking as much as they could. 

"This is amazing babe, well done!" Tre sweetly told Cheryl during the meal, softly kissing her cheek as she pulled a smug expression which made them all chuckle. "Haha...and you too Gill...seriously girls, I never want this food to end...haha" Tre grinned towards Gillian who was sat beside Cheryl, taking a mock bow to him which greatly amused the two sisters.

"Well it's nice to see you're both so humble about your cooking efforts!" Sean smirked as Cheryl and Gillian both just giggled together, knowing fine well they made an excellent Sunday roast.

"Wey at least they can do something right I suppose! Bless them" Gary joked as Cheryl playfully threw a pea at his head, sending the two children off laughing hysterically whilst Tre also chuckled, nudging into her as he shook his head in despair at her immaturity.

"Is this coming from the single guy in the room who lives with his sister yeah?" Gill cheekily responded to him, receiving a scowl back from Gary.

"BURN!!!" Tre burst out straight away, making them all start laughing again, even though Jake and Holly didn't actually know what they were laughing at, they still found Tre's outburst hilariously funny.

"Hahaha...aww leave him alone Gill...I quite like having me baby brother around...it means he's constantly my PA even when we're not at work...haha" Cheryl smiled as Gary rolled his eyes, although he couldn't really complain about being able to live in a mansion, travel the world, getting into some of the best clubs and restaurants there are; plus, if he didn't actually live with Cheryl he'd spend his whole time worrying about her anyway. 

"You two have separation issues, honestly...haha...they've always been like this yanno Tre...they used to go for little photo shoots together when they were little cos they were the cuties in the family with the dimples and everything...haha...they used to get into fights for each other if anyone started on the other at school...they used to go out everywhere together...it was sickening!" Gill told Tre whilst Cheryl and Gary just sat looking innocent.

"Holly...your mam is picking on me and your uncle Gary" Cheryl stuck her bottom lip out at the little girl before Gary began doing the same, making her giggle. "Well you, Andrew and Joe were all hooligans!...we had no choice but to look out for each other...anyway, I quite like Gary when he's not being a plonker" she went on to say, whilst pouting her lips moodily.

"...and I quite like Cheryl when she isn't being a cow" Gary added, before the two siblings stretched across the table and gave each other a high five, making Tre just laugh away at them.

"Yas are nauseating" Gillian muttered as she began eating some more of her food, before giggling as Cheryl poked her in the ribs.