Chapter 258

The room was still quite dark when Cheryl's eyes slowly began opening the next morning, a soft shuffling having woken her up from her deep slumber that she'd managed to slip into after returning to bed after Aaron's night feed. She had to blink a few times to make her eyes focus, until she suddenly began smiling as she realised the reason she had woken up was because Holly was sneakily trying to climb into the bed next to her, her cheeky grin beaming back at her aunt once she'd noticed that she'd woken her up. "Haha...What are you up to sneaky?!" Cheryl whispered as Holly pouted back at her, trying not to laugh.

"Erm...I woke up before everybody else and I wanted to come and see ya...are you angry?" the little girl replied, trying to look as innocent as she possibly could which amused Cheryl greatly, loving how she was using the same techniques that she often did to avoid getting told off too.

"Haha...as if! How could I ever be angry being woken up by my favourite little princess?!" she smiled sweetly before softly stroking Holly's cheek whilst she giggled. "Get in then!...I want a cuddle!" Cheryl smirked as she moved back a bit towards Tre and then pulled the duvet up so that Holly could climb in next to her. "Mmmm...You're nice and warm like a cuddly teddy bear...mwah!" Cheryl playfully hugged her niece into her whilst giving her a big kiss on the forehead, making the little girl giggle adorably as she wrapped her arms around Cheryl to hug her back.

"You give the best cuddles ever Aunty Cheryl...you always smell really nice!" Holly mumbled in her cute voice whilst nuzzling her head against Cheryl's chest, feeling her aunt stroking her hair gently.

"Aww thanks...haha...it's easy cuddling somebody you love so much" Cheryl quietly replied, loving when Holly went all soft on her like this; which didn't happen very often.

"Love you too...I wish I could stay here forever...I don't want to go home today" she moaned whilst moving her head to lie on the pillow next to Cheryl's as she began playing with her aunt's long, brown hair. Cheryl simply stuck her bottom lip out and nodded her head, wishing exactly the same.

"If I could have you here with me forever, I would babe...but you need to go to school and you need to be with all your friends and the rest of your family...and I need to go to America to learn all of my new dances so that you can come and see me on stage soon, don't I?" she sensitively replied, wanting Holly to know that she did miss her as well when they weren't together, and that she would love to be able to see her more too. Holly crinkled her nose up as she nodded her head, showing she understood before smiling as Cheryl kissed the tip of her nose and playfully nuzzled it with her own.

"Will Tre go to America with you too?" the little girl asked with a cheeky expression on her face, making Cheryl laugh as she watched her niece going all silly whenever she talked about him.

"Haha...yeah of course he will, I need him to dance with me!...haha...you really like Tre don't ya?" Cheryl playfully poked Holly in her tummy, making the little girl giggle shyly whilst nodding her head.

"Yeah...he's really funny and he's really nice to all of us" she answered with the most adorable smile on her face, and with her brown eyes sparkling away too.

"Haha...he is very funny isn't he?...haha...do you think he's really handsome too?" Cheryl whispered as they both began giggling playfully, Holly putting her hand over her mouth as she went all shy.

"I like his face...he always looks really happy and he makes me smile when he laughs" she admitted, warming Cheryl's heart so much that she couldn't resist showering Holly's face with kisses, listening to her niece laughing her head off whilst she held onto Cheryl's arms.

"Hahaha...Holly loves Tre, Holly loves Tre...la la la la..." Cheryl began playfully singing to wind Holly up, laughing as her niece began trying to tickle her to make her stop. "Haha...gerroff ya little monkey...haha...shhh...we don't want to wake him up!...he needs his beauty sleep!" she shushed once the sound of Holly laughing became louder.