Chapter 34

The girls eventually all got up out of bed around 11:30 that morning after getting a few more hours sleep after their earlier wake up from Tre texting Cheryl, meaning that they were in a much better state now and so had made their way straight to the kitchen to make a big fry up for breakfast, hoping to ease their raging hangovers. Despite feeling quite sick, Cheryl still bounced around as if it was Christmas Day, much to the annoyance of the other two who were dog tired despite their extra lie in, even Lily who'd been in a much better state than Cheryl the night before. "Chez, if you don't sit down right now, I'm gonna knock you clean out!" Rosie moaned whilst lying with her head on the kitchen table, making Cheryl laugh.

"Haha...sorry, no can do babe!" she smirked whilst standing by the cooker where she was frying the breakfast for them so that delicious aromas wafted around the kitchen, before Cheryl then suddenly burst out into song whilst dancing around the room too, with Buster and Coco running around after her playfully. "I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it..." she sang at the top of her voice, it almost seeming like she was still drunk or something even though she actually wasn't, she was just genuinely buzzing with the knowledge that she'd be reunited with Tre tonight.

"SHUT UPPPP!!!" Lily and Rosie both shouted simultaneously, causing Cheryl to burst out laughing and quickly run up to kiss them both on their cheeks before returning to the cooker again, still dancing away and singing quietly to herself as she did so however, feeling far too chirpy just to stand still and remain quiet. The sisters just shook their heads at each other in despair, feeling like they needed a bit of whatever Cheryl looked like she was on; Lily couldn't help but slightly smile however at her friend's new Little Miss Sunshine disposition, it just being nice to see Cheryl looking forward to something so much and to genuinely seem to be in a good and happy place in her life finally after years of torment.

Later that day, after the girls had enjoyed their fry up and once Lily and Rosie had recovered and eventually went home, Cheryl wandered out of the shower and changed into some black leggings, a long plain white vest top, and put a light coloured denim shirt on over the top which she left open, defining her flat, toned stomach under her vest. She slowly brushed her long, damp hair through and sprayed some curling spray on so that it would naturally dry wavy, before she then leisurely made her way downstairs for a coffee.

<Hey babe, what's happening with Justin's b'day then? Xxx> Cheryl texted Kimberley whilst sitting out on her patio in the sunshine, watching her two Chihuahuas playing on the grass.

<Come over about 8 tomorrow, luckily I don't have a show :p I'm gonna do some food n stuff, so don't eat before you come! Please bring Tre too!!! I want to meet him :D Is he here yet? Xxx>

<OK Nigella lol He hasn't landed yet, he gets here around 7:30 tonight :D I'm sooo excited, I've missed him so much! We're just gonna watch a film and have a pizza I think, he'll probs be a bit jet lagged lol Plus I've been hungover all day, so I can't go out again! :p xxx>

<Aww, sounds cute babe :D I think we're getting old Chez! I just can't cope with the hangovers anymore! Xxx>

<Lol I know! It's bloody awful isn't it?! Urgh I sent such a drunk, embarrassing text to him last night! Something like 'I want you sooo badly right now' I was proper cringing this morning! He said he found it funny though, thank God! Xxx>

<lmao what are you like Chez?! Must have been feeling a bit horny eh?! Lol I would've loved to have seen his face when he got that sent to him by you! :p xx>