Chapter 1

"Right Chez...please, please, please make sure you're ready in the morning to go to Heathrow on time!...I honestly don't think I can handle another sprint through the airport at the last minute like what happened last time" pleaded Lily as the two women stood on Cheryl's doorstep with the cool evening setting in outside, as the light began to fade and the spotlights Cheryl had dotted around her driveway began to illuminate the gravel, casting shadows from the trees and plants too.

"Oh howay man!...it was only one time that that happened, and it wasn't my fault the bloody suitcase broke was it?!...haha" Cheryl sniggered in response with a cheeky look on her face, it always amusing her how much Lily would get stressed out about the smallest of things constantly.

"Well maybe if you didn't bring every single item of clothing in your wardrobe every time we go to LA, then your suitcase wouldn't buckle under the pressure, you little nerd" Lily sarcastically replied with a smug smirk on her face as she joked around.

"Oi!...Who are you calling a little nerd?...Ya jerk" Cheryl jokingly snapped back with her hands stubbornly on her hips. "Anyway, what was the time again that you're picking me up?" she then went on to ask, deliberately trying to wind Lily up even more.

"Oh my God!!!...For the gazillionith time Chez...6:15 in the morning!" Lily moaned in frustration, hitting her forehead with the palm of her hand as she did so.

"So if I set my alarm for 6am, then that will be fine yeah?" Cheryl couldn't stop the little smile that was appearing on her face as Lily went to start telling her that this would absolutely not be fine, when Cheryl quickly laughed, "Haha...chill out ya little stress head!...I'm only messing with ya man!...I promise I'll be waiting at my front door with my packed suitcase and passport at 6:15am, like a good little girl!" Cheryl pulled Lily into a tight hug, giggling at how much her PA, who just so happened to be one of her best friends too, stressed out so much about these little, insignificant things constantly; Lily truly being a self-confessed bossy boots!

"Right, you've had your fun now babe, I'll see you in the morning...haha...please try and get some sleep...I don't want to be sat next to little Miss Grumpy all the way to LA" Lily stuck her tongue out at Cheryl and made her way to her flash sports car parked on the driveway, leaving Cheryl cheerfully waving by her front door as the glow from the light in her hallway shone behind her and bounced off her chocolaty coloured, wavy hair.

"Right, Buster...Coco!!...Time to pack your little bags, you're going to stay with Grandma for a while!" Cheryl called to her two little Chihuahuas that were bouncing around her feet excitedly, tomorrow destined to be a long and busy day for all of them.