Chapter 505

It was 7am the next morning when Tre stumbled in through the front door after his routine morning run, it still being pretty dark outside and it was freezing cold too, meaning that even though he'd been running for a good hour solid, he wasn't drenched in sweat like he always would be when running in LA with the burning heat constantly surrounding him. He found it strangely enjoyable however running so early in the morning when most other people were still fast asleep in bed, especially when it wasn't even light yet outside as it meant that he literally wouldn't see another single soul out and about and could just zone off into his own little world which would distract him from any tiredness he was feeling or any aches and pains in his muscles, either with music playing in his ears or no music at all so that he could just enjoy the peace and quiet before what would be a busy, chaotic day of last minute rehearsals before the big show at Wembley tomorrow. The house was still calm and silent when he'd returned and closed the door behind him to keep the heat inside, Tre knowing that Cheryl's alarm was set to go off in half an hour and he obviously didn't want to disturb her when she needed all of the sleep she could get these days, triggering him to use the main bathroom to have his shower rather than the ensuite like he'd usually do, having being organised enough this morning to leave his rehearsal clothes in the bathroom too before he'd gone for his run so that they were ready for him to change into once he'd gotten washed and refreshed after his exercise.

With half an hour to spare before Cheryl and Gary would be up and about getting ready too, Tre decided to make himself a nice, hot bowl of porridge and a cup of coffee to take through to the lounge where he turned on the twinkling Christmas lights on their newly decorated tree in the corner, making the place look so cosy and magical that he worried that he might actually fall back to sleep if he didn't distract himself, leading to him grabbing his phone to see if his mother was available to talk rather than just sitting gazing at the blissful starry lights that were bound to put him in a trance, Tre having been entertained by some excitable texts last night from her after she'd received the scan photos of the baby.

"Aww hey son!...How are you?!...I was just about to go to bed! I'm glad I decided to stay up for a mug of cocoa now...haha" the cheerful voice of Shirley answered the phone as Tre stretched himself out across the sofa with his bowl of porridge resting on his stomach so that he could keep taking spoonful's from it, feeling pretty hungry from all of the exercise he'd already done this morning.

"Haha...hey mom! I'm great thanks! Just got back from a good, early morning run out in the countryside, so I thought that I'd give you a quick call whilst Cheryl's still asleep...how's things back home?" Tre smiled contently before taking a noisy slurp of his coffee, feeling so chilled out and relaxed these days and pretty much didn't have a worry in the world due to all of the amazing things going on in his life right now that were making it very difficult for him to find anything to complain about really.

"We're all fine Tre, just getting ready for Christmas and trying to decide where we're having Christmas dinner this year...your aunt Annie is convinced it's her turn this year, but your aunt Bernie is saying it's her turn...haha...I personally hope it's Annie's, cos she does those amazing little sausages wrapped in bacon doesn't she?...haha...oh yeah, and I posted some presents for you and Cheryl yesterday, so hopefully they'll get to you in the next few days before you leave to go to stay with Cheryl's family...no opening them up until Christmas Day mind! I'll be able to find out somehow if you have!...haha...aww Tre, those scan photos have had me bawling my eyes out literally every half an hour since you sent them over...haha...they're amazing son, I've been showing everybody!...Even people I don't know!...haha...I was stood in the queue at the store earlier getting the groceries in and I was showing this lovely woman behind me all of them on my phone, I was even crying then too!...haha...she must have thought I was crazy or something!" Shirley sweetly informed him before making him scrunch his nose up as he himself immediately had his mind filled with images of all the baby scans yet again, having had a night full of dreams about it all already.