Chapter 423

Despite only falling asleep in the early hours of the morning, by the time it was half nine the next day, Cheryl and Tre were sat in the back of the car on their way to Gillian's house for the day, still feeling very loved up after their night of passion which meant that they were sitting as close as possible together and had their fingers interlocked whilst they gazed out of the window. Cheryl loved being able to point things out to Tre as they drove through her home city and over the many bridges Newcastle had, telling him little stories from her past whenever she spotted something that brought back a memory to her, all the while Tre was just smiling sweetly as he listened to her and kept nuzzling his nose into her hair as it smelled so good after she'd just washed it that morning. It was a pretty chilly day outside even though the sky was blue and there were only a few clouds dotted around, there even having been a light frost on the ground when the couple had first woken up earlier and looked out of their hotel window, and so Tre had reverted back to his arctic wardrobe and pulled on a thick grey sweater which had a stylish quilted black hood that he'd pulled up over his blue snapback, along with a pair of jeans and his Jordan sneakers; having a feeling that at some point today he'd probably be dragged outside or something by Jake or Holly and so should be prepared for every eventuality. Cheryl was taking advantage of the fact that she was having her first proper day off in what seemed like ages, and so had dressed in an extremely comfortable pair of light material, baggy trousers that had a colourful Aztec pattern on them which made them feel almost like pyjamas, along with a plain red t-shirt which had a small chest pocket on one side, the bright colour matching the pretty red hair band she was also wearing which had a bow to one side that contrasted perfectly with her dark brown, tousled hair; Tre already having made lots of Minnie Mouse references, but was also finding her extremely pretty today and couldn't help but smile each time he looked at her.

"Yes yes yes...we're here!...haha...I bet the kids are still asleep yanno after not getting to bed until late last night!" Cheryl excitedly began clapping her hands and bounced up and down as Lee turned onto her sister's street.

"Haha...they probably are actually! Especially after all that dancing they had me doing with them!...haha...they had me exhausted!" Tre chuckled as he remembered how he'd barely been given a minute at the party last night to sit down due to all of the kids in Cheryl's family asking him to entertain them constantly after they'd realised he'd actually join in and pay them some attention, rather than just brushing them off like most of the other adults did who'd just been wanting to have a good time.

"Haha...yeah, you really got thrown in at the deep last night didn't you babe?...haha...sorry...they just love you for some reason...even Cody was quite comfortable with you in the end, and he's like painfully shy around people he doesn't know normally...he went a whole month when he was like 4 years old where he didn't say a single word to anybody...we were all really worried about him and he had to go and have tests done and everything...but it just turned out that he was really shy and just didn't want to talk bless him...he is getting better now though" Cheryl grinned and affectionately squeezed Tre's leg, having loved to watch him getting so involved with her family last night and felt like they'd all really gotten a good glimpse into why she loved him so much, as he'd definitely gone out of his way to make an effort with everybody.

"He probably just couldn't get a word in edgeways being in your family!...hahaha...just messing! A whole month though?! Jheeze!...I remember my sister went like a week once when she was younger without speaking to anybody, but that was just cos she was pissed off with my mom for not buying her a new bike when her best friend had just got one...hahaha...and then eventually she got bored and started talking again as if nothing had ever happened...haha" Tre joked as Cheryl playfully gasped at the cheek of him, before he told her about his sister's similar experience, even though it hadn't been as serious as Cody's.