Chapter 215

"ARGHHHH!!!...WHAT THE FUCK?!!!...JHEEZE!!!" Tre had yelled at the top of his voice the next morning when he'd woken up to make a coffee for him and Cheryl who was still relaxing in bed. He'd been puzzled to find the French doors wide open when he'd entered the kitchen, hoping that they hadn't been left like that all night and so had innocently wandered over and out onto the decking to be faced with a terrifying creature which resembled some kind of sea monster, scaring the hell out of him completely.

After nearly jumping about 5 feet into the air and breaking the peaceful silence of the beach on this tranquil morning, Tre calmed down enough to realise that the strange creature lying down on one of the loungers was in fact Lily England with a bright green face mask on and with her hair lying above her head covered in dye as Lisa, who was laughing hysterically next to her, was giving her a little makeover. "Fuck me!...jheeze girls!!!...haha...had I not just been to the bathroom, I would have totally pissed myself there!" Tre gasped whilst holding onto his chest as he collapsed down onto the wooden bench by the wall, with the two girls literally howling with laughter, especially Lisa who was actually properly crying her eyes out.

"Hahaha...oh my God Tre!!!...hahaha...your face just then!...haha...it was like you were in a real dramatic horror film or something!" Lisa cried whilst Lily was desperately trying to calm down by blowing out through her mouth as she could feel her face mask cracking.

"That's out of a freakin horror movie!!!...I thought something had climbed up from the ocean to kill us all!...haha...you seriously scared the shit out of me there Lils!...jheeze!" Tre pointed at a giggling Lily, still looking stunned as Lisa was starting to have to wipe the tears away from her face and her cheeks had turned bright red.

"TRE!!!...WHERE ARE YOU?! WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?!" they suddenly heard Cheryl's Geordie voice shouting loudly through the villa.

"Haha...out here babe!!!" Tre called back, starting to chuckle as the initial shock began wearing off.

"What are you all doing out here?...haha...I thought somebody had broken in or something!...what were you screaming like a girl for?" Cheryl grinned as she ran out onto the decking to see what all the fuss was about, before becoming extremely amused by the states they were all in.

"Tre thought we'd been invaded by the creatures of the Black Lagoon...but don't worry, it was only Lils" Lisa explained as Cheryl went to sit next to Tre, giggling away at him whilst shaking her head in despair.

"Chez, I nearly had a damn heart attack babe!...I only came out to see why the doors were wide open and I was immediately faced with that horrific thing staring back at me!...I thought I was a goner bambs!" he told her as he lay his head on her shoulder, pretending to be traumatised whilst Cheryl affectionately stroked his cheek, finding it very funny.

"She doesn't look any different to me!" Cheryl joked as she shrugged her shoulders, receiving a raised middle finger from Lily who still couldn't sit up due to all of the treatments she was having done, making the most of Lisa being around before she went home again tomorrow. "Haha...you're such a Wally!...haha...I nearly had a heart attack myself when I heard you yelling!...I had all sorts of crazy things running through my head!" she smirked as Tre wrapped his arm around the back of her, allowing her to rest against him.

"Haha...aww...were you coming to rescue me?" he playfully asked as she began giggling whilst nodding her head as she played with his hand on his lap.

"Of course!...I had my hair straighteners at hand to batter anyone who'd broken in!...haha" Cheryl joked as he sweetly kissed her cheek. "Wey there was no chance of you defending yourself was there? Little Miss scared of a face pack!...haha" she rolled her eyes which made Lily and Lisa start to laugh again whilst Tre just playfully poked her in the arm, pouting his lips whilst frowning at her. "How many times have I made you and Gary jump out of your skins whilst you've been so engrossed in that stupid Xbox that you have no clue what's going on around you?...haha...you're a First Class wimp babe, let's face it!" she continued taking the mick out of him whilst shaking her head in despair.