Chapter 157

The next day, Gary's phone began ringing next to him as he sat watching a football match on the TV, with Buster and Coco sat squeezed up right next to him as he munched his way through a sausage sandwich. "Hey Lils, what's up?" he answered chirpily as he seen her name flashing up on his screen.

"Hi Gaz...Where's Cheryl? I've called her like a hundred times and left like a million texts but she's not answering...is she alright? I'm meant to be coming over in a bit" Lily replied, sounding puzzled and worried about the fact that she hadn't been able to get in touch with her.

"Haha...she's still in bed Lils! I haven't heard a peep out of her so she must actually be still asleep!...she was Skyping Tre last night though wasn't she?...so God knows what time she actually went to sleep" he chuckled, hearing Lily giggling at the other end too, having forgotten about Cheryl's little Skype date.

"Oh yeah, of course!...haha...still though, it's nearly 4pm!" she responded as Gary smirked, nodding his head even though obviously she couldn't see him.

"Aye, yanno what they're like though, they've probably been nattering away all night!...haha...just come over anyway when you're ready, she's gonna have to get up soon if she wants something to eat before we leave for the show" Gary told her whilst flicking Buster on the nose as he'd gone to steal a bit of his sausage sandwich.

"Okay then, I'll be around in like an hour's time or something...get the lazy arse up!" Lily joked, making Gary laugh before they said goodbye and hung up. Gary chuckled as he scratched Buster's head before dragging himself up from the armchair and wandered into the kitchen to make Cheryl a cup of coffee to wake her up.

*Knock knock knock* Gary gently tapped on Cheryl's bedroom door a short while later. "Chez!...are you up?" he called, before smirking as he heard a loud groan and then a muffled sound telling him to come in. "Hahaha...I can't believe you were actually still asleep! I thought at least maybe you were just lying in bed being lazy!" he chuckled as he wandered into the room to find Cheryl lying in bed with the duvet scrunched up over her and the curtains still closed, her laptop still lying on the pillow next to her with the screen up, however it had turned onto standby by now. 

"What time is it like?" she moaned whilst rubbing her eyes as she sat up slightly against the pillows behind her, watching her brother walking towards her, still sniggering away.

"It's just after 4 in the afternoon!...Here, I've made you a coffee, you're gonna have to get up soon to have something to eat before we leave...and Lily will be here shortly too, she's been trying to ring ya" Gary answered whilst handing her the mug as she mouthed 'thank you' , before resting her head back against the cushions, not having planned on actually staying in bed this long.

"Dammit!...I don't even know what I'm gonna wear tonight" Cheryl whined before taking a sip of her coffee as Gary simply stood shaking his head at her.

"I'm guessing you guys Skyped for quite a while then...haha" he grinned which immediately made her smile, remembering what an amazing night she'd had and how fun it had been talking and joking on with Tre for so long.

"Aww yeah...it was really good! I think it was nearly 7 this morning that I actually fell asleep!...haha...it was really funny though" Cheryl replied joyfully whilst Gary wasn't able to stop himself from smirking at his sister looking so happy as she noticed her laptop screen still up and so pushed it down.