Chapter 316

When the alarm went off the next morning and dragged Tre from his deep sleep, he was relieved to find that he was much less sore and achy than the previous day thanks to his lovely hot bath last night, plus he'd never felt so warm and cosy in his entire life than he did right now in his yellow duckling onesie; something he'd never let on to anybody else however. Although he still found it strange that he was restrained from holding certain body parts that he'd usually grasp onto naturally, and it was also quite a strange feeling being completely covered up in bed, as usually he'd sleep totally naked or just with some boxers on. He couldn't deny the fact that he'd had a great night's sleep however, and it was only when he reached across to press the off button on the alarm did he notice that the hollow he'd made with his body which had been spooned around Cheryl last night when they'd gone to sleep was now empty, as was the rest of the bed, bringing a curious frown to his face.

Tre rolled onto his back and rubbed his face a few times to wake up properly, realising that he couldn't even hear the sound of the shower neither and so Cheryl mustn't be in there, making him listen a bit harder, but couldn't even hear anybody moving around or clattering about in the kitchen, making him wonder where the hell she could have got to. He slowly swung his legs out of bed and pulled his funny little hood down as he felt ridiculously hot, unbuttoning a few of the buttons down his chest as well to let some cool air hit his skin, before he left the bedroom on his search for his missing girlfriend.

It was clear to Tre that he must be the first person up, making it even more mysterious to him where Cheryl could have got to, as all of the blinds were still closed and the villa was still pretty much in darkness, meaning that Lily and Gary definitely hadn't been out of their rooms yet. He quietly made his way around, stopping outside of the main bathroom to have a listen, thinking maybe she'd gone for a shower there so that she wouldn't disturb him, but it was completely silent; he then strolled through to the lounge area where the TV was still off, the sofa was empty, and the cushions that he'd been hitting Gary with last night after he'd continued laughing at him in his onesie still lay scattered around the floor, making it clear that Cheryl hadn't been in here either as she'd have picked them up if she had been; he then wandered through to the kitchen which made him start to worry slightly as it also was completely empty, leaving him with not many options left to look and he couldn't understand why she'd have disappeared this early in the morning. Tre had a quick look in the spare bedroom and in the little sun room that was at the front of the villa overlooking the beach, both of which were empty once again and left him just stood in the corridor scratching his head, making him question whether he was actually awake or not, or was this just some crazy dream where his girlfriend had actually disappeared. Tre knew it wasn't very likely, but he decided to just let himself outside onto the balcony anyway to check that she wasn't on the beach having a run or watching the waves, leading to him opening the French doors from the kitchen and strolling up to the barrier to take a look; before suddenly stopping as something in the corner of the balcony caught his eye and made him smile brightly.

Curled up on the smoky grey cushioned lounger, Cheryl was still fast asleep and looked surprisingly comfy all snuggled up against one of the lounger's giant pillows, still wearing her purple onesie and with her phone still in her hand from the night before. Tre chuckled softly to himself as he tiptoed his way over to her and leaned against the wooden table, just watching her sleeping peacefully and looking so angelic with her long, brown hair draped over one shoulder and her dark eyelashes brushing against her rosy cheeks. Her skin looked so fresh and glowing from sleeping outside and having the cool morning air already hitting her face, making her look nice and awake even though she was still fast asleep, and looked like she was having a lovely dream as she seemed to be smiling slightly, making it hard for Tre to actually take his eyes away from her, thinking she was the most beautiful sight in the world.