Chapter 444

It was safe to say that it had taken the couple a good couple of hours to actually finish their tantalising tropical breakfast after becoming totally wrapped up in each other, and also after Tre had been forced to lie flat on his back for around 10 minutes until the stars flashing in front of eyes disappeared again due to him having used up so much energy in the intense heat. Literally nothing could drag their eyes away from each other as their whole lives were basically revolving around the other this morning, and Cheryl had soothingly been stroking the top of Tre's head and down the side of his face gently for quite some time too whilst he'd been recovering from their energetic outburst, Cheryl looking absolutely besotted with him. Eventually though, when the vast majority of the delicious food they'd been devouring was all gone, they both decided they should probably head back to where their luxury little camp was, as they didn't really know what time the boat was actually coming back for them and Cheryl still needed to get dressed and finally get out of Tre's white shirt that she'd now probably spent more time in than Tre himself.

"Aww...you look so pretty Chezziebear...haha...more gorgeous than ever!" Tre had beamed as he wandered out of the ocean after having a short swim to cool himself down, chuckling as Cheryl who had just returned from the bathroom took a cute little curtsy in her sweet, summery floral playsuit that looked amazing on her, with her hair now pulled away from her face into a tidy French plait too so that all of her tiny freckles stood out more against her tanned skin.

"Haha...thank you!...and you look like the best James Bond there ever was...strutting out the sea with the water dripping off this ridiculously hot body of yours...haha...any sign of the boat yet babe?" she playfully replied as she skipped down the beach towards him, finding him so attractive as the sun shone off his wet, glistening muscles, truly making him look like a true Greek Adonis of the sea.

"Aww I'd have freakin loved to have played James Bond!...I mean I can't act for shit, but I love tuxedos, fast cars, and I already have the most stunning woman in the world on my arm...so I'm halfway there, right?...haha...no sign of the boat yet either...I don't even know what time it is, do you?...I didn't bring my phone with me" Tre smiled and jokingly held his arms out to flex his muscles as Cheryl reached him and gave his biceps a squeeze, them literally being rock solid which she absolutely loved and gave her a fluttering in her belly as she checked him out, not really paying much attention to what he was saying until he lightly tapped her on the nose and brought her back down to Earth.

"Haha...sorry, just got a bit...distracted...haha...erm, no I haven't got a clue either...I haven't even turned me phone on since we got here...haha...I've got no idea what's going on in the world outside of our resort...haha" she giggled as she began stroking her hands down his muscular arms until they both interlocked their fingers and began pressing their palms together, gazing into each other's joyful eyes the whole time as Tre grinned back.

"Haha...me neither, not since we were back at the airport and texted people to say we'd arrived...haha...I kinda like it though, do you?...literally shutting the world off for a whole week...and as much as I love my friends and family, the only person I want to talk to this week is you...you're kinda amazing to be around yanno?" he sweetly replied whilst brushing his finger softly down her cheek, loving how smooth and perfect her skin was and how she didn't have any makeup on whatsoever this morning, leaving her natural beauty to shine out in all of its dazzling glory.

"Haha...everybody else would just get ignored right now anyway even if I did have me phone on...you're all I can think about...I know you're all wet, but give me a cuddle please...haha" Cheryl cutely responded, feeling such a sense of warmth and kindness from him as he gazed at her with such an adoring expression, before finding herself in a safe, loving hug after Tre had met her wishes and wrapped his arms around her so that she could nestle her cheek against his damp chest and snuggle into him. "Love you baby" she adorably mumbled as she closed her eyes and gently rubbed her thumbs against his back, simply feeling completely infatuated and in love.