Chapter 170

Everybody was in such high spirits throughout their first day in Vegas as the sun shined brightly down onto the glorious pool area at the foot of the magnificent hotel that they were all staying at. Gary had calmed down greatly after his rather traumatic plane journey with his sister yesterday and had now turned the tables on her instead, as he made it his mission to annoy her as much as possible to get his own back. As Cheryl lay relaxing on a sun lounger, with Calvin Harris playing at the DJ booth across the other side of the pool where the pool party was in full swing with people dancing and drinking delicious looking summery cocktails, she was being constantly irritated by her brother who was laughing hysterically with his two cousins, Tony and Warren, whilst he kept shooting water out of his hands, aimed straight at her.

"WILL YOU FUCK OFF!!!" Cheryl eventually burst out after trying to ignore him for as long as possible, wearing only a deep purple bikini which was tied together by gold chains, showing off her stunningly toned body. The sun loungers around her were took up by Lily, Lisa, Rosie, Kimberley, Nicola and Cheryl's other two cousins Kelly and Aimee, who all began laughing hysterically at her as she started ranting at Gary about what a pain in the ass he was which he obviously found extremely amusing, not helping the matter.

"CHERYL!!!...Pack it in!" Joan had yelled over to her after hearing her swearing whilst she was swimming around the pool with her two sisters and Cheryl's oldest niece Melissa.

"IT'S HIM!!!...I'm just sunbathing, he's the one splashing water over me like a complete DICK!!!" she complained back whilst scowling at Gary who was pretending to laugh silently so that his mother couldn't see him still trying to wind Cheryl up.

"Wey it's you who I can hear swearing your head off! Ignore him!...I don't know how you two actually work together, I feel so sorry for poor Lily!" Joan replied whilst shaking her head in despair at her two children whilst Lily jokingly sat up and stuck her bottom lip out, nodding in agreement which made Rosie and Lisa giggle. Cheryl was just about to start answering back when she suddenly heard her name being called over the microphone, prompting her to look over the pool to see Calvin waving for her to go over whilst the music still played. She pulled herself up from the lounger and quickly slapped Gary across the head as she passed him, making her laugh when she heard him make a growling noise as she'd actually hit him quite hard.

"I hate the fact that you've sat there and ate like two massive bags of crisps one after the other, and your stomach literally couldn't be any flatter!...flaming bitch!" Kelly smirked as Cheryl walked past her, sticking her tongue out before jokingly strutting away, making them all laugh as they watched her. "Hahaha...she cracks me up, the nutter!" Kelly shook her head in despair.

Cheryl smiled brightly as she approached the DJ booth where Calvin was stood looking through his laptop, before he suddenly realised that she'd joined him and so instantly gave her a hug. "Hi babe, you good?" Cheryl asked cheerfully as she gave him a squeeze, hearing him chuckle over her shoulder.

"Haha...doing a DJ set in Las Vegas in glorious sunshine all summer...life is pretty sweet Chez, I'm not gonna lie!" Calvin grinned widely as she released him, whilst he was desperately trying not to stare too much at the fact that she was only wearing a bikini.

"This place is amazing! I wouldn't mind spending the whole summer here myself!...haha...minus the little brother who is going to get drowned at any minute!" Cheryl rolled her eyes as he began laughing at her.

"Hahaha...is that Gary? I had to speak to him on the phone once when we were sorting the single out...haha...I absolutely love your lot's accent, I swear I kept him talking more than he actually needed to, I just find you Geordies hilarious!" he replied as she began giggling whilst shaking her head.