Chapter 469

Over in LA, just as the stunning, warm evening was setting in with a pinky orange sky casting over the vibrant city, Tre was sat happily in Tyrell's cool, modern apartment with a bottle of beer whilst the two guys watched the Lakers game that was playing on the TV, Kaison having gone over to sleep at his grandma's house after having dinner with his dad and Godfather at a local bar, as Tyrell had kindly offered to drop Tre off at the airport early in the morning as he was flying off to New Orleans for the next 10 days. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!...HOW DID HE MISS THAT HOOP?!" Tyrell had yelled and jumped up angrily after one of the Lakers' players had just missed the perfect chance to draw level with the opposing team who were ahead in scores currently, the two guys taking their basketball far too seriously sometimes as Tre just sat shaking his head in despair before taking a long swig of his beer, thinking he'd probably be able to do a better job than the professionals right now given half the chance.

"And they get paid millions of dollars for that too!...it's a freaking joke bruh!...throw those chips over Ty...may as well make myself feel better by stuffing my face...haha" Tre blew out through his mouth and dragged his hand over his newly shaven hair which he'd just gotten done that afternoon by Adrian, Dubz having kept all the guys looking tidy on tour too and so now was where all of Cheryl's dancers went for their haircuts.

"Haha...with the way these guys are playing recently, we'll be frickin obese soon enough bro if we use chips to drown our sorrows every time!...haha...Chez won't even recognise you when you next see her...haha...she'll be wondering who the fat guy waddling towards her is...haha" Tyrell joked as he sat back down again and threw Tre the bag of chips over to him whilst he chuckled away and patted his ridiculously toned six pack, it definitely seeming like it would take a hell of a lot of junk food to actually ruin Tre's impressive physique, as the outline of his muscles could even be seen under his white t-shirt which he was wearing with a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Haha...I think Chez's forgotten about me today to be honest! She's had enough now by the looks of it...haha...I last heard from her last night just before she was heading off for a photo shoot today, and she's not text or rang me ever since! She'll be in bed now as well, she must have been super busy or something!" Tre smiled and rolled his eyes at the fact that Cheryl had clearly forgotten to call him before going to bed like she usually did, however he did know that she'd had a busy day and would have had to pack her suitcase to go on holiday too, so was willing to let her off for ignoring his nice message he'd sent her asking how it had all gone.

"Yeah, sounds like she's sick of you now bro...you'll be getting that engagement ring sent back to you in a little envelope before you know it...haha...is she enjoying being back with her girls then? I always think it must be far more fun to be part of a band rather than just being solo...but then again, it must feel much more of a greater achievement when you get success that's all pinned back to you...you could tell how much that tour we've just been on meant to her even though it obviously wasn't the first one she's ever been on, but yanno, with it being her first solo tour I guess it must have felt like a huge achievement for her" Tyrell asked, having absolutely loved touring with Cheryl too, as it was so obvious how much she'd appreciated the opportunity and how much she'd enjoyed every second of it, it being a nice change from seeing artists just taking their success for granted which Tyrell had witnessed on countless occasions throughout his long career.

"Haha...don't even joke about that ring ever coming back to me bro, I'd fucking die!...haha...it's hard to tell if she's enjoying it or not to be honest though...she's not doing that well this time round with us being apart for some reason I don't think...I'm a bit worried about her" Tre sighed, not wanting to sound big headed or anything or make it sound like he was saying she couldn't cope without him, as he knew fine well that she could, but there was definitely no mistaking that this time around Cheryl definitely seemed to be struggling quite a bit.