Chapter 511

Cheryl and Tre had literally spent the whole afternoon wrapping a mass of Christmas presents that Cheryl had left until the last minute like she did practically every single year, time keeping never having been her strongest forte which was why Lily was such a huge part of her life, as she'd literally never get anything done professionally otherwise if her PA hadn't been there to keep her on track over the years, however today it had been Tre's kind help that had assisted her in making sure her family would be getting gifts that were nicely wrapped up in Christmassy paper rather than just in boring plastic bags which would probably have been the alternative. Despite it having taken them hours and hours, they'd still thoroughly enjoyed themselves however as they'd made a big space on the cream carpet in the cosy lounge with all of the twinkling Christmas tree lights on and such like whilst they wrapped the presents up on the floor, having also put on 'Santa Claus: The Movie'  to watch whilst they were doing so; plus they'd finished off the mince pies Tre had made yesterday too with some delicious hot chocolate, making their afternoon just as festive as their morning had been. As the time had ticked on to approach the early evening however, Cheryl had left Tre downstairs to go and get ready for her night out at the ballet, having texted Kimberley earlier to tell her about Tre surprising her with the tickets and had asked her best friend if she'd like to go with her, something that Kimberley had jumped at straight away as she found ballet and any form of stage production just as fascinating as Cheryl did.

"Oh my God!...wow babe!...you look absolutely stunning!" Tre's eyes had lit up like beacons as soon as Cheryl had wandered into the lounge a while later where he'd been watching TV with Gary, the sight of her wearing a beautiful, knee length black dress which had a lace effect running over the top of it and which was cinched in at the waist to show off her amazing figure without drawing too much attention to her little bump, instantly dragging his eyes away from the television screen to the much more delightful sight of his fiancée.

"Thank you!...haha...you can't tell I've got a bump can you?...I'm taking a clutch bag that I can hold in front anyway, but I don't want it to be noticeable" Cheryl delightedly replied, always experiencing a lovely sensation of butterflies whenever she seen a genuine look of devotion on Tre's face like how he was looking right now and when he paid her such a sweet compliment, her smile growing even more when he stood up to walk over to her before resting his hands on her tiny waist.

"You can't tell at all because of it being black, don't worry...you seriously look beautiful babe...I kinda wish I was coming with you now instead, just so I can stare at you all night!...haha...wow!" he continued been adorable, not having any idea how amazing he made Cheryl feel inside to hear him say kind things like this, especially now that her body was starting to change and was making her sometimes feel slightly self-conscious when she wasn't just in the house where she didn't really care about what she looked like.

"You're drooling on the carpet mate...close your mouth...haha" Gary jokingly chipped in and smirked over at the loved up couple, making Cheryl giggle whilst Tre just scowled at him before chuckling himself as he turned back to gaze at Cheryl, the smoky eye makeup she was wearing making her actual eyes look so sparkly and mysterious, plus she had a real air of elegance about her with her hair being pulled up into a fancy up do that Lisa had taught her how to do once, making her look like a true, graceful beauty.

"I think I'm going to start organising more little night outs for you to go on, just so I can have this pleasure of seeing you looking all glamorous like this more often...haha...although having said that...the amount of times I've been left speechless by how stunning you are even in just your PJs and with your hair all scrunched up or whatever kinda shows how you look gorgeous 24/7...haha...you'll definitely be turning some heads tonight bambs...if any posh, fancy gentlemen at the ballet try it on with you, just flash that engagement ring at them please so that they know you're spoken for...haha" Tre humorously told her as he continued holding her waist and was softly rubbing his thumbs against the sides of her stomach whilst she was smiling at him with her dimples making her look extra beautiful, until Gary then screwed his face up as he heard that familiar kissing sound which made him briefly glance over for a second to see the couple having locked lips.