Chapter 339

The atmosphere in the villa was just as bright and sunny as outside due to the giddy behaviour of the two girls who were constantly gossiping and giggling away, even making Tre and Gary smirk and laugh at their funny behaviour and hysterical laughter at absolutely nothing. It was nearly mid-afternoon by the time Cheryl and Lily had finally gone to have their showers after chatting for so long outside, Cheryl having wanted to hear everything that Lily and Fefe had been talking about on their date, and wouldn't give up until she was satisfied that she'd heard about all the ins and outs. Eventually though, Cheryl finally managed to get a grip of herself and got dressed into some beige skinny jeans and a black vest top, putting her hair up into a messy bun as she simply couldn't be bothered doing anything else with it now that they were already half way through the afternoon, before turning around from her mirror when Lily wandered into her bedroom dangling the rose necklace in front of her, smiling away still.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this babe, it was perfect" Lily sweetly thanked Cheryl as she handed it over, before raising her eyebrow at Tre's black boxer shorts that were still lying on the floor from the couple's loving outburst last night.

"Haha...What?!...you said I looked satisfied!...haha...there's your reason" Cheryl smirked back as she put on some lip balm to keep her lips nice and soft in the hot weather, before giggling as Lily playfully slapped her on the bum and then sat herself down on the bed.

"Poor Gary...haha" Lily chuckled as she lay back and stretched her arms out behind her head, feeling like she could do with a nap after having not gone to sleep until about 4am last night after chatting so much with Fefe after watching their film.

"Haha...nah, we behaved ourselves, don't worry...it felt like we hadn't been together for bloody ages with us being so busy lately, I needed it...haha...anyway, you can shut up, it won't be long until I'm banging on your wall to keep the noise down" she gave her a cheeky wink as she went and tidied Tre's stuff away that he'd just left strewn all over the floor, throwing it into her laundry basket in the ensuite.

"Fuck off...haha...I don't think there's any couple in the world louder than you two freaks!" Lily joked cheekily, loving to wind Cheryl up about this sort of stuff and so instantly began laughing when Cheryl simply turned around and threw Tre's boxer shorts at her, pouting away. "Urghhh...hahaha...get them off me, God knows how turned on he was before you managed to get these off him!...haha" she quickly pushed them off her stomach where they'd landed, before Cheryl collapsed down laughing next to her on the bed, thinking Lily probably had a good point actually.

"Hahaha...sorry...haha...Mmm spunky!...hahaha" Cheryl giggled as she picked them up off the bed where Lily had pushed them, and threw them over to the bathroom again away from them whilst they both burst out laughing even more at Cheryl's naughty comment.

"You're so disgusting Chez...haha...what are you using at the minute by the way?...I should probably prepare myself, just in case...not that it will probably happen soon, but yanno?" Lily asked, having not been with anybody for a while and so she hadn't seen the point in protecting herself, but she thought she'd best be ready for any spontaneous outbursts she and Fefe might have at any point.

"Ooooo...somebody's feeling horny already aren't they?!...hahaha" Cheryl playfully responded as she rolled onto her side and began lightly tickling Lily's tummy until her hand was briskly slapped away. "Hahaha...I'm just on the pill...it's all I've ever really taken, it works fine for me so I've never seen the point of trying anything else" she eventually actually answered Lily's question whilst taking hold of her hand to admire her newly painted bright pink nails.

"Yeah, I think I'll probably just go back on that as well...I was just wondering if you'd tried anything else...and then do you make him wear something too yeah?" she asked, before giving Cheryl a slap on the thigh when she bit her bottom lip and shook her head, knowing Lily would disapprove of this. "Cheryl!...you never make him wear a condom?! Like ever?!...what are you thinking ya numpty!?...you should know better than anyone why you can't just trust the guy not to have put it about a bit! The pill only prevents a baby, nothing else...start making him wear something, now! Or I'll be having words with your mother!" she began telling Cheryl off, making her roll her eyes and cheekily move her hand to mimic Lily talking, having had a similar chat with Kimberley once too who'd had a similar reaction.