Chapter 530

The Royal Plaza suite had fallen into complete silence once all of the women had finally left to make their way into Central Park, leaving just Cheryl alone in her plush master bedroom sat over on the little window seat watching them all appear outside in their stunning dresses as they climbed up onto carriages being pulled by horses to take them to the wedding location deep inside of the park, it bringing a blissful smile to Cheryl's face as despite her suite being so high up, she could still see that they were all smiling and laughing away together, clearly feeling just as joyful as she was that this special day had finally come. Now that the time for she herself to leave was imminent and she knew that Tre and his side of the family had already left slightly earlier, Cheryl's stomach had begun fluttering like crazy with nervous, excitable butterflies and she'd lost count by now of how many times she'd actually been to the bathroom which had been making everybody laugh when they'd been trying to help her get ready and she'd had to keep running off, knowing that she couldn't even blame the baby this time as she knew it was all down to the nerves she had for the massive, life changing commitment she was about to make. Despite feeling naturally a bit scared and apprehensive about all of this, Cheryl knew 100% that she was doing the right thing as she sat with her hand gently resting on her cherished little baby bump through her angelic white dress and read through the romantic love letter again that Tre had left for her this morning with the gorgeous bouquet of roses outside of her bedroom door, there being no doubt in her mind that she'd finally met her one true soulmate and that she'd love Tre for the rest of her life, not only because of the fact he'd given her the baby she'd always longed for, but also for being the one who had managed to finally restore her faith in true love and made her feel the happiest and safest she'd ever been in her whole entire life.

*Knock knock knock* The sound of somebody softly knocking on the bedroom door eventually pulled Cheryl out of the reverie she'd been lost in whilst looking out of the window, making her turn her head back to face the door as she called "come in!" in a sweet and gentle voice, before watching the door slowly open so that her father could wander in wearing his smart black suit, Garry's breath instantly being took away as he looked over at his daughter all dressed up for her wedding day. "Is it time to go?..." Cheryl asked with a demure smile on her face as she stood up from the window seat, whilst Garry simply gazed at her feeling totally speechless as his brown eyes became quite glossy all of a sudden. "Whoa...don't you dare!...haha...if you go then I definitely will!...haha...at least let me get to the wedding before I become a blubbering wreck and ruin all of my makeup!" she playfully told him off as soon as she noticed how emotional her dad had instantly become, making him blow out through his mouth and sniffle in a desperate attempt not to let his tears actually overflow down onto his cheeks, melting Cheryl's heart in the process as she slowly walked over to him from the window.

"Cheryl...you look beautiful sweetheart...you look like a real princess...actually, you're even more beautiful than a princess" Garry managed to find some adorable words to explain why he'd become so uncharacteristically full of emotion, making Cheryl smile softly back at him and crinkled her nose up as she stood there in her gorgeous Jenny Packham wedding gown looking like a true angel due to the light, floaty material of the dress that wrapped around her torso and then hung loosely from her waist so that the skirt would swish with even the slightest movement she made, her bronzed, olive skin tone contrasting perfectly with the crisp whiteness of the material, and she genuinely couldn't look any more pretty and feminine with the way in which the soft white sleeves that covered only her upper arms blended into the v-shaped neckline that ran down into her cleavage, leaving her petite shoulders, chest and upper back clearly on show and her tiny frame defined by the thin diamond belt that ran around her waist just above her adorable baby bump.

"Thank you...I really love this dress...I knew as soon as I put it on that it was perfect" Cheryl sweetly replied and forced herself to look down at it as seeing her father so emotional was making her desperately have to try and hold back her own tears too, crying being something that she really didn't want to do right now due to the stunning, fresh looking makeup she had on that Kimberley had kindly done for her, making her face look truly radiant with her soft rosy cheeks and long, dark eyelashes that were enhanced further by the slightly shimmering pink and bronze blend of eye shadow she also had on; Cheryl having wanted to keep everything quite simple and natural, as she'd definitely grown in confidence with just being happy in her own skin ever since she'd been with Tre and he'd constantly been telling her that she looked more beautiful with no makeup on rather than lots which she'd used to do when she was younger, always having been able to see flaws on herself that were completely invisible to everybody else.