Chapter 370

Cheryl had been in a bit of a daze for the rest of her time at the arena, trying her best to just get on with things and concentrate on what she was doing, but there was no doubt that her mind was clearly elsewhere. When Gary had first told her about Tre's accident, she hadn't thought in a million years that it would have been as bad as it obviously was and that they'd now be a chance that he wouldn't be part of the tour tomorrow, the whole situation seeming so unreal that she actually hoped it was all just a horrible nightmare and that she'd wake up soon back in her nice, cosy bed in the hotel and that none of this had happened at all. Lily was well aware that Cheryl kept sneaking off due to her being so upset despite continuing to work, always coming back with red eyes that were all glossy from the tears that she couldn't shift, meaning that everyone was trying to be as cheerful as possible around her to try and keep spirits high and attempt to distract her from everything; although Cheryl was grateful for this as she knew what they were all doing, she couldn't get away from the dark cloud that was following her around everywhere, making her actually just want tomorrow to come so that they had a definite answer as to what was going to happen, as not knowing whether Tre would be alright or not was driving her crazy. 

Eventually however, the time did finally come to them all heading off back to the hotel after their busy, chaotic day, the only good thing being that other than the obvious, everything else had gone great; the choreography was looking amazing up on the big stage with all of the lights and effects playing, Cheryl's sound checks had gone perfectly, the outfits were all prepared and ready just to put on tomorrow night, and as a whole, the entire show was looking spectacular. Cheryl hadn't been able to stop herself from smiling at how buzzing everyone was around her as they sat in the minibus taking them back, loving how they were all singing and dancing still and clearly looking forward to tomorrow very much, something that meant a lot to her as it was always nice knowing that they cared just as much about the tour as she did, as it actually made it feel less like a solo tour and more like they were all in it together as a massive group, giving her that confidence boost that she was in dire need of at the minute with the one bad thing niggling away in her head as they pulled up outside of the hotel; Cheryl was just hoping that Tre had been doing what he'd been told and would be lying in bed resting his knee like Matty had advised.

"...Maybe if you dress up as a nurse it will make him recover more quickly...haha" AV cheekily joked with Cheryl as the two of them walked along the corridor together because of their rooms being next door to each other.

"Maybe if you say a few prayers I won't kick you in the balls for being a cheeky twat" she quickly made her comeback that sent him off into hysterical laughter, having become really good friends with Cheryl over the months of working so closely with her, loving her funny sense of humour and how quick witted she was, everything also sounding twice as funny to him due to her quirky accent and her comical mannerisms that always had the team in hysterics at her.

"Hahahaha...touché Chez...hahaha...no but babe, don't stress too much about it all...Tre will be fine, he's like a beast that dude...haha...and even if he ends up missing tomorrow night, he won't miss it all...he wouldn't let himself miss it all for a start...haha...even if he just has to hobble around the stage, he'll still force himself to cos this tour means everything to him...well you mean everything to him, which means the tour does too...it will all work out fine, I'm sure of it" AV went on to sensitively reassure her, as they'd all been well aware of how much more quieter Cheryl had been since Tre's accident, and that despite continuing with the day and getting on with things best she could, it was obviously upsetting her still.

"Thank you babe..." she sweetly smiled at him for being so nice, and gave him a friendly hug once they'd reached her door to her suite. "I just really hope that he hasn't done any proper damage to it, that's what I'm worried about the most...I just can't believe how typical this all is...like the day before the tour, seriously!...if it was going to happen, then why couldn't it have been at the start of rehearsals instead so that he'd have time to recover at least?...but no, it had to be when he has less than 24 hours to get better didn't it?...guess we've just got to keep our fingers crossed though, there's nothing else I can do is there?" Cheryl explained in a downtrodden fashion, knowing she just had to try her best to not let it totally take over her mind and spoil what was meant to be an exciting night.