Chapter 413

Even though by staying in the hotel the couple would have to get up at half 7 as the plan was to leave for Newcastle the next morning around 8, they'd both decided to stay anyway as they were going to have a busy few days coming up. Tre had made himself nice and comfy in Cheryl's hotel room whilst she was in the bathroom, lounging across the sofa with his feet up after he'd figured out the music system to play quietly, thinking it would help him relax, as even though it was pretty late, all the energy from the show was still racing around his body, making him nowhere near ready for bed just yet.

"Hey bubs...come and have a snuggle...I want some quality time with my princess" Tre adorably called over to her as soon as Cheryl wandered out after changing into some black hot pants and a pale blue camisole for bed, feeling on a bit of a downer since saying goodbye to Derek and knowing she wouldn't see him now for ages.

"Only if you take your top off" she replied with a straight face whilst placing her clothes that she'd just changed from into her suitcase, making sure she was prepared for leaving tomorrow, as obviously she wanted to leave on time so that she'd get to Newcastle as soon as possible.

"Hahaha...it's nice to know you're not with me just for my body, hot tush" Tre chuckled away as he obediently pulled his hoody over his head and threw it over onto the chair opposite, leaving him lying there in only a pair of grey sweatpants, leading to Cheryl turning around with her dimples already glowing from the stunning sight of his torso on show.

"Haha...it's nice to know you're not with me just for mine too!...haha...Mmm...give me a big cuddle, I'm sad" she joked as she skipped over and lay herself on top of him, resting her head on his chest which she kissed as she felt his strong, protective arms wrap around her to hold her close, instantly giving her that warm, comforted feeling.

"Well we can't have that Bambi...a sad Chezzle makes a sad Trezzle!...haha" he smirked as he began lightly tracing little circular patterns on the top of her bare arm with his finger, tickling her slightly even though she loved the sensation and so she just giggled softly to herself.

"Haha...aww I hate sad Trezzle, I'll definitely have to cheer up then...haha...you look gorgeous tonight...your eyes are all twinkly...haha" she tilted her head up and gave him a cute smile with her nose crinkled up, finding him so attractive it was ridiculous sometimes.

"That's cos I've finally got my babe all back to myself!...haha...I've got no idea how I'm gonna cope when we have to spend some time apart soon!...I've had like major Chezbear withdrawals today...and even last night when I was bowling!...haha...I kept turning around to speak to you or whatever and you weren't there!...haha...I felt like a right doughnut!!" Tre sniggered as he gently stroked a piece of her hair away from her face and behind her ear, loving when her face was all fresh and makeup free, as he just found her so pretty.

"Oh it's not going to be fun is it? Let's not think about it just yet please...I hate distance...it's the worst thing ever" Cheryl pulled a miserable face before lying her head back down onto his chest, hating how wherever she was, distance would be keeping her from somebody, whether it be from her family back in Newcastle, or the likes of Derek and her other friends who were just spread out all over the place now.

"It sure is bambs...it sucks big time...BUT WE SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED!!!" he sighed deeply, before nearly giving her a heart attack as he suddenly began speaking in a loud, booming voice as though he was narrating a movie trailer, bursting out laughing when he noticed he'd made her jump.

"Fuck Tre!...God, you scared the hell out of me there man!...hahaha...you're such a clown babe!...haha...stop laughing!" she breathed out as she watched him in hysterics at her reaction, before playfully putting her hand over his face when he continued laughing his head off. "I'm glad you find yourself so funny babe, I really am...haha...talk to me about something for a bit please...I like when you rabbit on about something" she squeezed his nose before snuggling back into him, managing to shimmy herself down into the little gap between Tre's body and the back of the sofa so that she was extra cosy, with his arms wrapped around her and her leg interwoven with his own.