72 |Stuck with u|

May 7th, 2020
Y/n's POV

"Nope, I'm not doing it Ariana. This shit is weird as hell, I don't even know how you can watch stuff like this."

Getting up from the bed and grabbing Toulouse from the bed, I made my way to our bedroom door so I could go downstairs.

"Oh my god, you are so dramatic Y/n. It's not even that bad. Come finish the movie with me." I had to shake my head at Ari's request, it was not gonna happen and that earned an eye roll from her.

"I'm good, you can finish watching this crazy ass movie. I'm gonna go take Toulouse for a little walk so I can try and get those images out of my head."

She laughed at that before getting up from the bed as well and walking over to Angelo's crib.

"Fine while you go do that, I will be feeding my baby boy like the responsible parent that I am."

I nodded catching the slight dig, but I knew she didn't mean anything by it.

"Fine you go do that miss perfect parent, but don't call me for help when he spits up on you cause he'll do it."

"Oh I know." I didn't say anything after that and I walked down the stairs and out of the house making sure to grab Toulouse's leash on the way out.

I didn't really feel the need to go too far out for this walk with him, so I didn't take any of the cars and instead decided to do all of this on foot.

Thankfully this Beverly Hills neighborhood offered some seclusion and security so that I wasn't dealing with too much media attention more namely the paps.

I mean of course I was gonna be subject to some paparazzi, but they weren't as invasive as the ones I'd encountered down in Hollywood which I was thankful for cause I'm just looking for normalcy sometimes.

I just let them get whatever pictures they were flocking over to get, from a distance of course cause I do have two week old at home who I am not trying to get sick cause Ariana would actually kill me.

Once they'd gotten the pics that they wanted they left with no problem at all which I'm grateful for.

Toulouse wasn't really feeling the energy they were giving off though, so we got out of there quickly so we could finish up our walk.

Although I might be scarred for life after watching some of the movie Ari showed me.

Midsommar, it was a movie she'd already watched with the twins when she was on tour but she wanted to watch it again and unfortunately due to this lockdown I was forced to undergo some trauma.

I should've called the twins to see how they felt after watching the movie, but no I didn't even think to do that and instead went into the movie blindly.

The most disturbing thing I've seen since the human centipede franchise that I will never in my life watch again, at least not by choice.

We walked the surrounding neighborhoods for a good thirty minutes before we returned to the house since Toulouse starting whining.

I swear Ariana spoils him too much.

It was whatever, I can't control though and I'm not going to to try to either.

Eventually Toulouse and I made it back it the house with no problem.

I took his leash off of him putting it away before making my way upstairs since Ariana wasn't down here.