2 |Him•Her|

August 22nd, 2018
Y/n's POV

"Okay Lani, guess who I just met yesterday?" I smiled at her and she begins to think.

"Um...the woman you've been crushing on since we were like eight?" I shook my head.

"It's not Jennifer Lopez, although meeting her would really be the highlight of my life right now." She went back to thinking.

"Ok, was it...God." We both laughed at that and I shook my head once again eliciting some surprise from her.

"I don't think so."

"Then who was it, and why are you even back in LA

"Then who was it, and why are you even back in LA. I thought you had another interview in New York to do?"

"Well for starters, you asked me to come here last night so I could help feed into the cravings for your pregnancy, and also my Jimmy Fallon interview isn't until next week so I have free time."

"Okay I understand that but what I don't understand is why you won't just tell me who it was that you met?" I laughed at her annoyance.

"Alright it was Ariana Grande, you know nothing to rave about cause she's just another girl." Lani's eyes widened in surprise before she practically screamed in my face.

"Oh my god, Y/n that's crazy. Why didn't you call me the moment it happened?"

"Well you didn't let me finish, I also kinda sorta spilled my coffee all over her." She busts out laughing after I say that. "Why is that funny?"

"Because the one time you meet your crush, you end up embarrassing yourself in the worst way possible." She continues laughing and I just shake my head.

"You know Lani, I thought we were supposed to be friends?" She hugs me still laughing.

"We are, I just can't help but laugh at some of the things you do though."

"You have an interesting yet twisted mindset." She frowns. "That's why you're my best friend though."

"More like a sister cause you're basically a big brother to me." I smiled at that and she gets up from her bed. "I gotta pee, I'll be back in a minute so don't start that movie without me."

"I'm definitely gonna start it without you." She flips me off and walks into the bathroom.

Lani was right about us having the whole brother and sister relationship cause we've been connected at the hip since we were babies.

I mean to be completely honest, I think I like her better than my actual siblings sometimes.

Then again, I have three brothers so Lani was and still is basically my sister.