47 |Unexpected|

Ariana's POV

"Well if the overwhelming result is that it's negative then you're not pregnant. You can go right back to not stressing over this." I smiled sadly at what Alexa said.

"Yeah I guess you're right, a little part of me though was kinda hoping it would say something different. Since I'm not though I'm kinda worried, like I was really sick for a minute."

"We can take you to a doctor if you want, maybe they'll be able to figure it out."

"Yeah maybe one of these days where I'm not doing a show, then we can get things checked out cause I don't want to go through with the rest of this tour not knowing whether something is seriously wrong with me or not." They nodded in agreement.

"Okay good, I'll see what I can find in terms of a hospital or emergency room here then." I nodded at Vic's words.

"So, have the papers come back yet? I nodded at Njomza's question.

"I'm like so nervous about it, maybe even more nervous than Y/n because I just want this chick out of the both of our lives. Seeing her one time was more than enough to make me dislike the girl, so I just know that I wouldn't be able to handle the fact that she's gonna have to be around the both of us a whole lot more if it turns out that he's the father of her baby."

"I really don't understand how Y/n could possibly be the father, I thought he broke up with his ex like two or three years ago?"

"Oh he did, but I guess he just felt she was just useful enough to get off with so...at first it was confusing to me too but after a little while it sorta made sense why she seemed so comfortable talking to him at Coachella as if everything she'd ever done to him in their relationship never actually happened."

"Wait, why didn't you tell us about this? What happened?" Of course Darrion's messy ass wanted all the tea but I love him and I can't deny him of the information he seeks.

"There was really no need to tell you cause nothing really happened between the two. She just came up to him and started talking to him, I got upset and later that night we got into an argument about it."

"Oh, did you two make up?" Josh wiggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"After realizing how stupid I was being for thinking that he would want his ex after all the shit she put him through yes we made up, and no I'm not gonna tell your horny asses anything."

They groaned and I smiled going to retrieve my phone since it was ringing.

My mom was calling which wasn't unusual cause it was my mom so I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Hi mommy." I waved to her since she was on FaceTime.

She clearly still doesn't get the whole concept of FaceTime cause one the phone camera was flipped the wrong way and two the camera was just on a random wall in my New York apartment.

"Ari something came in the mail, I think you're gonna be very pleased about it." I laughed cause she still hasn't fixed the camera situation.

"Mom flip the camera around. I can't see you're face."

She couldn't hold back her laughter either as she tried to figure things out with her phone.

Luckily she got things fixed and situated in a timely matter so I wasn't just sitting there for too long while she fixed the camera.