6 |AMA's|

October 9th, 2018
Y/n's POV

"Remind me again why I have to go with you like this?"

"Because Lani, you're my best friend and honestly I think you look amazing like you always do." She shakes her head blushing at my comment.

"Really Y/n. I'm pregnant, I couldn't possibly look AMAZING like you say I do?" I shook my head as well now as I hated seeing and hearing Kehlani downplay herself.

"Stop it. Pregnant or not, you will always have jaws dropping to the floor when people see you." She shrugs and goes to sit down while I finish getting ready.

"So, who exactly helped you pick this outfit you have on out?" I smiled at her question. "Why are you smiling like that, who was it?"

"Ariana helped me actually, since she decided that she wasn't gonna go to the show this year she helped me with everything."

"That's so sweet, so what are you guys dating or something? Did you ask her out yet?" I shook my head at that. "Why not, you clearly like her?"

She was right I do like her, I like her a lot actually but it's only been two and a half months since I met her and I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify to be enough time for me to ask her out.

"I've only known her for like two months Lani, I can't just ask her out. Besides I don't think she's ready for a relationship after everything that happened this year, things have been real tough for her."

"I guess your right. It wouldn't hurt to try though, right?" She looks me with her eyes full of hope.

"I don't know, let's just finish getting ready so we can leave though." She seemed disappointed but nodded anyways.

—/—/—/—/—

@OfficialY/n/Y/l/n

@OfficialY/n/Y/l/n~ @ArianaGrande, thanks for the help with this outfit

@OfficialY/n/Y/l/n~ @ArianaGrande, thanks for the help with this outfit...I appreciate it lots babe😁

@VitoriV~ Babe? Stop lying to us Y/n😱

@ArianaGrande~ No problem, call me after the show tonight. I need to hear your voice😘

@Jadore~ This can not actually be happening right now😆

I smiled down at my phone before turning it off as we were now approaching the Microsoft theater for the AMA's tonight.

"Are you performing tonight?" I shook my head at Kehlani's question.

"Cardi's performing I like it so I decided not to, I was nominated for a couple awards though so I just thought I'd swing by." She rolls her eyes.