18 |Take it easy|

March 22nd, 2019
Ariana's POV

One day I'll walk down the aisle
Holding hands with my mama
I'll be thanking my dad
'Cause she grew from the drama
Only wanna do it once, real bad
Gon' make that shit last
God forbid something happens
Least this song is a smash (song is a smash)

I've got so much love (love)
Got so much patience (patience)
I've learned from the pain (pain)
I turned out amazing (turned out amazing)
I've loved and I've lost (yeah, yeah)
But that's not what I see (yeah, yeah)
'Cause look what I've found (yeah, yeah)
Ain't no need for searching
And for that, I'll say

Thank you, next (thank you, next)
Thank you, next
I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex
Thank you, next (thank you, next)
Thank you, next (said thank you, next)
Thank you, next (next)
I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex

Thank you, next
Thank you, next
Thank you, next
Yeah, yee
Thank you, next
Thank you, next
Thank you, next
Yeah, yee

"Thank you so much New York, you all were amazing tonight and I love you!"

I started making my back to the backstage area so that I could get everything off so we could all leave for the next stop of the tour.

I had just finished performing an encore of Thank u, Next so I honestly feel dead right now and I really just want to sleep.

I also wanted to talk to Y/n cause he just had a show in North Carolina, and we really haven't talked in a week because of how busy we've both been.

Everybody did what they had to do so that we could all get back on the buses en route to our next stop.

I smiled sweetly at Normani when she took a seat on the leather couch next to me.

Even though tonight was only our first day of tour, I could already tell she was gonna be someone I'd have a good time hanging out with.

"Is there something on my face or something?" Her laughing brought me out of my thoughts pretty quickly and I shook my head. "Oh, you just looked so far gone for a second there."

"Yeah, I was just thinking about stuff."

She sat up a bit seeming interested in what I could possibly say.

"You wanna talk about it?"

I thought about it for a second, cause I didn't want to feel like I was being a burden on anybody by forcing out all of my problems when maybe they weren't 100 percent serious about it.

She seemed genuine when she asked though so I figured why not, what bad could it possibly do to vent a little.

It's healthy, right..?

"Yeah, actually I kind of do. Thanks for asking."

"No problem. You can tell me any and everything you feel the need to, I won't judge."

For some reason, with Normani I felt this sense of security like whatever I told her I knew I wouldn't have to think about the possibility of her telling someone else my business or worse talking to the blog spots about it.

"Well, I'm over 500 miles away from my boyfriend and I haven't talked to him in nearly a week. This tour just started and I already want it to end, but at the same time I don't want to disappoint any of my fans because knowing I did something like that would make me feel like a horrible person." She nods.

"Seems like you're in a difficult spot at the moment." I nodded. "Well why don't you call him, I'm pretty sure that'll make you feel 100 times better than before."

"I know it will, but the problem is that every time I do end up calling him he's always busy not picking. To add onto my anxiety even more, he's not even picking up the phone to call me back either when I know he sees the missed calls."

"Wow." I nodded once again. "Well if I were you I'd just continue to blowup his phone with a bunch of texts and phone calls, he'll get annoyed and pickup eventually. That's really weird though."

"I know, and I always assume the worst. Either he's cheating or something serious happened and he just doesn't want me to know."

"If he was cheating on you, I think you'd know already. The cameras are everywhere and they'd catch him quickly so I doubt he's cheating on you Ariana."

She was right about the camera thing, I just didn't understand how she could be so sure when she isn't there to see what's going on.

"How can you be sure he's not?" She shrugged in response and that didn't really help ease my worrying at all.

"I'm not, but have some faith in Y/n. He's not like other guys who when they get away from their girlfriends for a certain amount of time that they just go hooking up with any and every girl they see."

Maybe she was right.

"So if he isn't cheating, then why is he acting like he can't answer me when I call him?"

"Honestly that's something you have to take up with him. He's probably just really too busy to find time for you at the moment or he could just be being an asshole for no reason whatsoever."

We both laughed at that.

"Knowing him, it's probably more of the latter." She nods in response to that. "Thanks Normani, you just made me feel a whole lot better than I did this morning."

"You're welcome. You just have to take it easy sometimes." I got up and started towards the back of the bus so I could catch some serious z's. "Oh yeah, and Ariana if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to when you feel like this tour is becoming a bit too much for you...you can always come and talk to me, I don't mind listening to you."

I smiled at her and nodded in an okay in which she smiled back before turning back to her phone.

Once my head touched the pillow of the bed, I was out cold in an instant.

Yeah we were definitely gonna be great friends, I can just tell you that now...

I'm so sorry for how long I took with this update, I know y'all are probably annoyed with me but I promise I don't do this to you guys on purpose😂.

Anyways though, I'll be back with more soon❤️...