79 |Revelations|

October 31st, 2020
Y/n's POV

"Alright alright, from the bottom of my heart I just want to say that I am truly happy for you Ari. I know you and the producers, writers, the engineers, and everyone else you surrounded yourself with during this process worked hard. I know it's gonna be another master piece to add with the others once it's all said and done."

I looked across the table at Ariana who was smiling back at me behind her wine glass.

She mouthed a thank you before taking a drink from her glass, and I nodded before looking around at our family and friends sitting at the table as well.

"It definitely will, and I'm not just saying that because I was a producer for the album." Everyone else laughed at that. "Ariana you are truly a generational talent, and I'm blessed to have worked with you on a project that you hold so close to your heart."

The women around the table gushed at Tommy's statement.

Victoria joined in momentarily, offering up a few words of her own while everyone else enjoyed their meals.

"What Tommy said. Also, I know it wasn't easy for you this time around. Between this ongoing pandemic, and you balancing your time in the studio so carefully so that you have time to be around and actually find time to be a great mom to Angelo and a great future wife to Y/n. You truly are amazing girl, and I love you sis." Ariana and I both smiled at that.

Angelo was sitting in his high chair right next to Ari, so he made his presence known when he heard his name.

That made everyone around the table gush this time around, he just doesn't know how much power he possesses over people as a baby yet.

Before anyone else could say anything, Ariana stood up out of her seat before opening her mouth to speak.

"You guys are so sweet, and I appreciate every single one of you for just being in my life in the first place. You've all seen me go through all the highs and lows that one person could possibly go through, and I'm grateful that you all are still here with me."

"I know this year hasn't been great by any means, but I'm just happy that I was able to work with some great people on this project that maybe will have a better shot at cheering people up at least a little bit during this tough time."

"That part, but seriously though I can cheers to that."

It seemed like everyone was in agreement with what Lani said as they all raised their glasses so that we could continue to eat.

—/—/—/—/—

"I don't know Lani, I'm just really not sure how I'm supposed to go about telling her. This is something that's really gonna shake our relationship up."

She gave me a crazy look that I couldn't exactly understand.

"The same way that you would tell her basically anything else, it's really not that hard Y/n. I'm sure you'll figure it all out."

She's right, but at the same time, I truly don't know how Ariana is gonna react.

"Okay, I'll just keep thinking about how I'm gonna tell her while we're out today."