36 |Bitches be bonkers|

Ariana's POV

You know how sometimes you just want to ring a bitch's neck?

No?

Well that's how I feel right about now.

Right now Y/n was at the door of my dressing room talking to some chick who is highly desperate to talk to him for some reason.

I don't even know how she figured he was here.

Were they texting and calling each other and I just didn't know about it?

Is he cheating on me with her, is that why he was so ready to just up and leave before I could even tell him what I had to say?

Me being the nosy yet curious girlfriend that I am, I walked over to take a peek at this girl so that I could see if my assumptions made any sense.

My expectations for what this chick looked like were kinda high because you know, he already has me so anything on my level deserves some type of attention no matter how much I despise it.

The two seemed wrapped up in a pretty interesting conversation so me being me, I just had to interrupt in the best way that I know how to.

"Baby who's at the door?" I went to stand in between the two making sure this "girl" knew that he was taken and that he had no plans of changing that. "You have got to be kidding me right now."

Standing just outside the doorway was the one woman that I despised the most when it came to girls talking to Y/n because she just came off as a vindictive bitch to me and I knew her intentions when it came to Y/n were always going to be bad cause she just gives off that type of energy to me and I don't like it.

I think she could sense how uneasy I was feeling with her being there cause she just gave me the fakest smile I think I'd ever seen causing me to roll my eyes.

I think Y/n could sense the tension so he wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer to him and further away from her.

He was just probably trying to protect her from me and the rage that may or may not come out of me due to seeing her.

"What are you doing here Natasha?"

Alina Baraz-(Natasha)

So that was the bitch's name, sounds awfully fitting for a girl who's as evil as her.

As much as I hate to say it though, I'm glad that she was as terrible a person as she was because otherwise Y/n and I probably would have never gotten together cause if she was a decent human being they'd probably still be together.