48 |I'm sorry what?|

September 15th, 2019
Y/n's POV

"Yo this is crazy, Y/n bro I can't wait until you come back from tour. I got a bunch of shit that I think you're gonna like to hear."

I was talking to my brother Xavier, I'm supposed to be getting ready for a show in a few hours but I couldn't resist talking to some family.

"I know, you produced some dope shit on Post's album. You had our song going crazy, it's definitely gonna chart number one for a long ass time." My brother nodded. "What you working on right now though?"

"I got a few things I'm working on, obviously your collab with Summer Walker for her album and your upcoming collab with Roddy for his."

"Sounds good. Anything non music related though?" He was in obvious thought with that question cause as a producer your life is basically spent in studios and nowhere else a good majority of the time.

"Yeah, I'm currently trying to teach Lyla how to ride a bike with no training wheels." I laughed at the face he made.

"Oh yeah how's that going for you?"

"The one time I let go of the bike and kinda let her ride on her own, she crashed into a tree like I don't even get my luck sometimes. Then Talia comes yelling at me about how I shouldn't have let our daughter go on her own like that's the whole point of learning so you can ride on your own in the end."

"I bet she threw you out the room for a couple nights." He nods and I start laughing again. "No but all jokes aside bro it's good you're spending more time with them cause I know producing is real time consuming."

"It always is, but I love what I do and why I do it." He shifted the phone slightly so he was straighter on the screen. "So what's going on with you, I'm sure you heard the news and everything?"

"What are you talking about, what news?"

"Oh you didn't hear." I shook my head. "Shit it's all over social media."

"What's all over social media?"

Why can't my brother ever get to the point, why does he have to always drag shit out?

"It's Ariana." Just hearing her name was making me tense up. "She legit passed out on stage last night, just check your IG."

"What the fuck, you're being serious?" He nods and I pull my phone out of my pocket so I could look.

Sure enough that was what had happened, I mean you couldn't miss it.

It was all over my feed and scrolling down there were just even more videos of it happening from a different variety of angles.

"Aye look, um I gotta go Xavier. I'll talk to you later though."

"Oh alright." He waves to me before the screen of my laptop goes black.

"Brandon come here man." He was just a few ways away in the other part of the room making some phone calls, I don't know who he was talking to but that didn't matter right now.

All that mattered was whether Ariana was okay or not.

"What's going on?" He walks over to me and stands at my side.